Count down till new album thread!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Guys, it's a week till he's finished recording, not a week till it's released... I love your enthusiasm for Meeks, but just remember it might still take a while till we get our hot little hands on it :naughty:

we know :cheerful_h4h: but the fact that we know where he is at in his recording is reassuring in knowing roughly how long it will be when its released :punk:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, it's a week till he's finished recording, not a week till it's released... I love your enthusiasm for Meeks, but just remember it might still take a while till we get our hot little hands on it :naughty:

yeah :wink2:

but we've heard some contact from him, and thats a start:biggrin2::wub2:

Good point... I would prefer that he released it later on so I get plenty of time ot get sick of listening to U2, but I must be in the minority...

I really do love your enthusiasm and excitement for it! :biggrin2:

oh, so when you hear mika's album, it would be even more excting? thats a good idea....:D

yeah I love the mfc :biggrin2:

oh, so when you hear mika's album, it would be even more excting? thats a good idea....:D

yeah I love the mfc

That's basically it... that, and I've waited long enough for it, I can wait a litle longer..

Are we there yet? :boing:

:naughty:

Not quite... patience young one...

hahaha random:

for some strange reason i love when there are a bunch of the same smileys that move at the same time ex:

:flowe rs2::flow ers2::flow ers2::flowe rs2::flow ers2:

yeah or like this:

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

or:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

haha

Calm down, folks.

I think it is about half a year until the album is released...

The new single? Probably around his B-day... or later...

Sorry for the news.

thats what i thought!

its probably got a little while to go :wink2:

Edited by Tayler

Calm down, folks.

I think it is about half a year until the album is released...

The new single? Probably around his B-day... or later...

Sorry for the news.

That was what I thought first.

But ahh, still ..

7 days :boing:

I don't think it'll take THAT long, I think the first single 'll be released with 3 months :wink2: why finish you album now and wait with releasing it for so long:blink:

Totally agree. The mix, the art of the cover and everything else couldn't take them more than three months I guess!

Edited by veroMica

I don't think it'll take THAT long, I think the first single 'll be released with 3 months :wink2: why finish you album now and wait with releasing it for so long:blink:

Totally agree. The mix, the art of the cover and everything else couldn't take them more than three months I guess!

No one releases albums in the middle of the summer, I am afraid...

That's a fact.:cool:

i think the same.. it can`t take that long.. a couple of months..

Hmmm.. interesting.

But if you ask me, releasing an album in the summer is commercial suicide. You simply won't get the media coverage needed.

:cool:

I really don't know. Maybe with some kinds of artists like Mika it doesn't matter, they will get the full coverage just because of the huge expectation. Besides, marketing and promotional planners take care of all that stuff, regarding to press and media, it's business after all.