Homeworkhelpers

Big Girlie

Dunno if this thread already exists...but I think that could be fun :naughty:

we're very...I think...international is the right word xD and so I think we could help eachother...

ok xD I wouldn't have opened this Thred if I not had a lil problem xD

could someone from the usa oder england say if there are any mistakes in the following short text? It's for a project in our school...it would be very kind! And ok...the next time I could help you to do your Exercises in German! :biggrin2:

My name is Catharina Haertel and I was born in Kiel.

My Hobbys are swimming, reading, meeting friends etc.

I’m glad to take part in this great project, because I love to earn more experiences about foreign countries and their cultures. I love to communicate and get in contact with other students, like I had the chance to do this two years ago for nearly two weeks during an exchange in France. Furthermore I’d like to stabilize my English and Spanish. I think this project is really profitably for our live, because everyday we work with other people and have to adjust usselfs with new situations! So I’m very pleased to be a part of this!

Best wishes Catharina

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we're very...I think...international is the right word xD and so I think we could help eachother...

could someone from the usa oder england say if there are any mistakes in the following short text? It's for a project in our school...it would be very kind! And ok...the next time I could help you to do your Exercises in German! :biggrin2:

My Hobbys are swimming, reading, meeting friends etc.

I’m glad to take part in this great project, because I love to learn more experiences about foreign countries and their cultures. I love to communicate and get in contact with other students, like I had the chance to do this two years ago for nearly two weeks during an exchange in France. Furthermore I’d like to stabilize my English and Spanish. I think this project is really profitable for our lives, because everyday we work with other people and have to adjust usselfs (I think you meant 'ourselves' with new situations! So I’m very pleased to be a part of this!

Best wishes Catharina

i think it's a good idea.....i'm not sure if a thread like this already exists though.....

Your English sounds great....I only found a few mistakes:thumb_yello:(i put them in red) Hope that helps!

My hobbies are swimming, reading, meeting friends etc.

I’m glad to take part in this great project, because I love to learn more experiences about foreign countries and their cultures. I love to communicate and get in contact with other students, like when I had the chance to do this two years ago for nearly two weeks during an exchange in France. Furthermore I’d like to stabilize my English and Spanish. I think this project is really profitable for our lives, because everyday we work with other people and have to adjust ourselves(?) with new situations! So I’m very pleased to be a part of this!

Best wishes Catharina

Good job :wink2:

Put the stuff in red that needed editing:thumb_yello:

Dunno if this thread already exists...but I think that could be fun :nau ghty:

My Hobbies are swimming, reading, meeting friends etc.

I’m glad to take part in this great project, because I love to learn more about experiences from foreign countries and their cultures. I love to communicate and get in contact with other students, like when I had the chance to do this two years ago for nearly two weeks during an exchange in France. Furthermore I’d like to stabilize my English and Spanish. I think this project is really profitable for our lives, because everyday we work with other people and have to adjust ourselves with new situations! So I’m very pleased to be a part of this!

Best wishes Catharina

yeah, I think this would be a great thread! :D and good job on your project! I also edited in red:wink2:

awwww! I can't tell you how happy I'm now! Thank you so much!!!!! :wub2::huglove: ok so if I can help you! Just post it! :original:

your welcome! :huglove:

ok, I'll post, I might need some help because I need to go start my homework soon :fisch:

:wink2:

haha ok!! If you have any German texts or tasks to do! I'll be there *putting superwomandress on* :D

aww gosh...it's a bit embarrassing...:blush-anim-cl: but I need someones help again...this text is for an englishblog we have to create in english...my topic is global warming "caused by humans"...can you mark the mistakes in red please:blush-anim-cl::wub2: do you have any ideas I can bring in too??? :boxed

My blog about the topic: Global warming caused by humans

Global warming concerns the whole world. We have to ask ourselves what we did wrong and how we can get out of this situation. There are many opponents against the argument: ’’Global warming is caused by humans!”

In the following I will explain my reasons, why the greenhouse effect however was caused by us humans.

Since humans fabricated the first cars the pollution started. Nobody has ever thought about the consequences that this will have within. It’s clear that some opponents bring the argument forward that the worldclimate has changed a lot over the past five billion years and that it’s normal. But I don’t think that it’s normal, because the temperatures are higher than ever and we can prove, that this is caused by the greenhouse effect and the missing ozonsphere. The plausibility that humans are the reason for global warming, burning of fossil fuels, is as per scientists, over 90%! Another dramatical consequence is, that our planet is currently arround five degree warmer than during the last ice age. That are facts we can’t deny. We are talking about global warming but the egress is obvious: We are on the brink of a new great ice age! Our humanity wouldn’t survive it! It’s never too late to do something for our planet that we polluted and to do also something for other generations that will follow. We may thank our stars that todays’ technology is that good, that we will soon be able to change our energy sources. But that will at least take time, so that every human has to think about how to get out of this situation. We can say that at the moment our planet has ague and we have to heal it like a little beloved child!

haha ok!! If you have any German texts or tasks to do! I'll be there *putting superwomandress on* :D

aww gosh...it's a bit embarrassing...:blush-anim-cl: but I need someones help again...this text is for an englishblog we have to create in english...my topic is global warming "caused by humans"...can you mark the mistakes in red please:blush-anim-cl::wub2: do you have any ideas I can bring in too??? :boxed

My blog about the topic: Global warming caused by humans

Global warming concerns the whole world. We have to ask ourselves what we did wrong and how we can get out of this situation. There are many opponents against the argument: ’’Global warming is caused by humans!”

In the following I will explain my reasons aboutwhy the greenhouse effect however was caused by us humans.

Since humans fabricated the first cars, the pollution started. Nobody has ever thought about the consequences that this will have within. It’s clear that some opponents bring the argument forward that the world climate has changed a lot over the past five billion years and that it’s normal. But I don’t think that it’s normal because the temperatures are higher than ever and we can prove that this is caused by the greenhouse effect and the missing ozone sphere. The plausibility that humans are the reason for global warming, the burning of fossil fuels, [is as per scientists ... not sure about this part] is over 90%! Another dramatic consequence is that our planet is currently around five degrees warmer than during the last ice age. These are facts we can’t deny. We are talking about global warming but the [egress...."outcome"?] is obvious: We are on the brink of a new great ice age! Our humanity wouldn’t survive it! It’s never too late to do something for our planet that we polluted and to do also something for other generations that will follow. We may thank our stars that todays’ technology is that good, and that we will soon be able to change our energy sources. But that will at least take time, so that every human has to think about how to get out of this situation. We can say that at the moment our planet has [ague....wound? cut? or like, sick?] and we have to heal it like a little beloved child!

good job!!

I love the last sentence of your blog :biggrin2:

I hope that helps you:wink2:

aww I can't believe that you really read throug my text again!!! :wub2: and so fast!! :woot_jump:

thx :wub2:

well xD I wanted to say...well..how can I say...with "ague" I wanted to say (I try to describe it xD) If you're ill and your front feel very very hot so that you can bake a fried egg on it xD :roftl:

aww I can't believe that you really read throug my text again!!! :wub2: and so fast!! :woot_jump:

thx :wub2:

well xD I wanted to say...well..how can I say...with "ague" I wanted to say (I try to describe it xD) If you're ill and your front feel very very hot so that you can bake a fried egg on it xD :roftl:

your welcome!:wub2:

hmmm maybe its a "Fever" :wink2:

Hi all here! I think I'll need some help on my German sometimes, and if there's anybody French here, it'll be helpful too. :naughty: I've got nothing right now, but maybe later. :naughty: And I'm willing to help with Dutch and English. :biggrin2:

I guess I could help with French although I'm not to good with the accent aspect because I don't have them on my keyboard. But I could find a way of doing them...:wink2:

If someone ever should have the urge to learn Swedish....:fisch:

i'd like to :D i only know uhmm Tack and Jag måste lära svenska (and i bet i wrote it wrong :blush-anim-cl:)

if anyone is interested there's this webpage where you can submit your maths homework and pay some money and you'll get it back in less than 24 hours. it's in french but i wish i had this link back when i needed it. :thumbdown:

http://www.faismesdevoirs.fr/

but i've just read they're closing it :thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Great thread!

I have to write a speech at English with a given quote.

I don't know much about how to make a speech.

I think the format for a speech is :

1. an opening / introduction

2. the body where the information is given

3. ending

Am I right? What else do I need to know before writing a speech? :blush-anim-cl:

Thank You!

EDIT: The quote I picked is "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." and I think I will make it about Mika :wub2:

Edited by adda