What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do explain :lmfao:

umm :naughty: i didn't mean to. But Mika rhymes with Peter a little bit don't you think? :roftl:

he kissed me goodbye before i got on the bus after school and said 'cya tommorow, charley' and i said 'cya mika' without thinking and he grabbed my shoulder and was like WHAT?

and i was like 'OMG sorry' but then i had to go because otherwise i would miss the bus.

he called as soon as i got home all upset that i was thinking about mika when i was kissing him, which i honestly wasn't. ugh. :thumbdown:

it was funny though :roftl:

umm :naughty: i didn't mean to. But Mika rhymes with Peter a little bit don't you think? :roftl:

he kissed me goodbye before i got on the bus after school and said 'cya tommorow, charley' and i said 'cya mika' without thinking and he grabbed my shoulder and was like WHAT?

and i was like 'OMG sorry' but then i had to go because otherwise i would miss the bus.

he called as soon as i got home all upset that i was thinking about mika when i was kissing him, which i honestly wasn't. ugh. :thumbdown:

it was funny though :roftl:

That is an amazing story! :bow::lmao:

i just thought it would be interesting to point out that today i brought a mini pizza and a diet coke at the canteen today for lunch, and i didnt even notice until one of my friends slapped herslef on the head and the other one sarted singing 'diet coke and a pizza please'

I'm frustrated and mad at my teacher who doesn't really help me with my homework when I ask questions....the answers are kind of vague:boxed:

I'm also watching a show called "fantasy factory" with rob dydrek, a skateboarder...its really funny:roftl:

I've got to go in 20 minutes...:bleh:

I'm frustrated and mad at my teacher who doesn't really help me with my homework when I ask questions....the answers are kind of vague:boxed:

I'm also watching a show called "fantasy factory" with rob dydrek, a skateboarder...its really funny:roftl:

How rude! :hair:

He has that big warehouse and does it up with all kinds of stuff? :naughty:

I've got to go in 20 minutes...:bleh:

How rude! :hair:

He has that big warehouse and does it up with all kinds of stuff? :naughty:

I know! :hair:

yeah, right now hes building the world's largest skateboard:naughty:

Is it good? I really like the book

It actually wasn't too bad. There were a couple parts where you could tell it was a low budget film and you're like 'ah, that's a little cheesy.' but I liked it. I plan on buying it when I have enough money.

It actually wasn't too bad. There were a couple parts where you could tell it was a low budget film and you're like 'ah, that's a little cheesy.' but I liked it. I plan on buying it when I have enough money.

Thanks....I might watch it now.