What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Depp fangurl hero worship. :drool:

i haven't posted on MFC in weeks.. man, i almost became a professional lurker.

*mulls on that*

**Johnny Depp**

:fangurl:

Johnny Depp is amazing :biggrin2:

I'm getting on iTunes and updating my iPod....and listening to some music :D

Trying to decide what to eat.

Nervous about what?

the meeting im going to in a few hours time. 100% sure they will talk about that im FORCED to get hospitalised for 3-4 month even thogh they know it wont help but i have to.. :blink: ect. Im just nervous for what they have in mind with me and my future...

food... eewwww..... havent been eatin that for a few days. makes me sick the thought but also more hungry...

Edited by Dark Angel

the meeting im going to in a few hours time. 100% sure they will talk about that im FORCED to get hospitalised for 3-4 month even thogh they know it wont help but i have to.. :blink: ect. Im just nervous for what they have in mind with me and my future...

food... eewwww..... havent been eatin that for a few days. makes me sick the thought but also more hungry...

I hope you're not too ill. :( I REALLY hope the meeting goes well for you. :wub2:

Then let's pretend I didn't mention it. :teehee:

I hope you're not too ill. :( I REALLY hope the meeting goes well for you. :wub2:

Then let's pretend I didn't mention it. :teehee:

Wont say you are ill when its epilepsy... And thx :wub2: Hope and wish too, but know better... ended with seizure last time cos of stress and i broke down...

very hungry i guess? :roftl: I dont mind talking about food... :biggrin2: im just not good friends with it:roftl:

Wont say you are ill when its epilepsy... And thx :wub2: Hope and wish too, but know better... ended with seizure last time cos of stress and i broke down...

very hungry i guess? :roftl: I dont mind talking about food... :biggrin2: im just not good friends with it:roftl:

Oh wow, that is not good. Let's hope you don't get TOO stressed out. :(

I'm not that hungry anymore, now thirsty (I ate some chips :P).

Oh wow, that is not good. Let's hope you don't get TOO stressed out. :(

I'm not that hungry anymore, now thirsty (I ate some chips :P).

Hope too... but there will be one when i get home this time!

Think i'll get some to eat later :) All i do and have done for a weeks time is drink (water) Chips... donno about that. Think i'll just make some fruit salat. Love food but also hate it... :blink:

Hope too... but there will be one when i get home this time!

Think i'll get some to eat later :) All i do and have done for a weeks time is drink (water) Chips... donno about that. Think i'll just make some fruit salat. Love food but also hate it... :blink:

Fruit salad? I want some now. :tears::teehee: