What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling much better than I was last night!

Getting ready to start washing my dishes and get some laundry done.

Finally got around to posting my friend's part of the story we're working on together. lol, it took me awhile.

Must get my chapter started today.

NuttyGummy: Yeah, it is. I just wish I watched the show so I could see. But I can't just jump into the middle of something. And they never show the first episodes on TV so.. Maybe one day?

Right now I AM... being happy.

I'm the same way. It's not too hard to follow though.

It's one of those shows that you don't really need to see every episode to understand what's going on.

You could try hulu.com (not sure if it works outside the US, let me know if you try) they might have some older episodes you can watch for free.

It's one of those shows that you don't really need to see every episode to understand what's going on.

You could try hulu.com (not sure if it works outside the US, let me know if you try) they might have some older episodes you can watch for free.

Thanks for the link. :)

I'm watching a MJ special, and trying to figure out what to eat for lunch.

Trying to feel not tired. Any suggestions?

Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika!!!!! NYAH! listen to the demos of TBWKTM over and over again. then read some poetry loudly and laugh whilst you are playing Mika in the background so it sounds like you're reading it to him for inspiration... hope reading this won't have the opposite effect! :biggrin2::teehee::naughty:

Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika!!!!! NYAH! listen to the demos of TBWKTM over and over again. then read some poetry loudly and laugh whilst you are playing Mika in the background so it sounds like you're reading it to him for inspiration... hope reading this won't have the opposite effect! :biggrin2::teehee::naughty:

:roftl:

Do you do this?

Me too :freak:

Holy crap. That smiley scared me.

I'm still trying to figure out lunch. Cereal? Crackers? A sandwich?

lunch? what time is it for you?

It was 1:43. And now it's 11:37pm.

I hate being in a late timezone. Everyone's asleep when I'm awake.

I hate the night. I'm prepping myself for it, the darkness, the loneliness, the silence. Just you and your thoughts.

Scary.