What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching LOST right now. Since I've had loads of time to burn recently I just finished the first season in about 2 and a half days. So I finished the first season and started the second season both today. I don't expect to get through the second season before I leave Friday though. I wish I could get through all five! Is the fifth season still online? I think it is. I can't wait until the new season starts! Well, I'll quit rambling now.

Yellow, for sure. I LOOOOVE that song. Also, A Message, Lost?, and Gravity. But really, you can't go wrong with any Coldplay. How about you?

Oooh nice selection!!

Yellow for me too, of course!Also Gravity, Death and all His Friends, Til Kingdom Come, and probably Lovers in Japan :thumb_yello:

Do you have a lighter? Because setting things on fire is always a good idea.

You could do that. Or you could watch Youtube videos of laughing babies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

:biggrin2:

I'm scared of fire. LOL. But thanks.

Yaaaay for laughing babies! :)Edit: Oh my gosh, my face hurts from laughing!

Edited by bitter.icarus

I don't think I have any sleep left in me, and I'm too lazy to walk, too poor to shop.. so I'll try drawing. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

We're on the same track, except I'm actually quite tired, but I'm trying not to fall asleep :aah:

Ah, so true.

Okay. So I've got a pen and a piece of paper in front of me. What should I draw? I'm drawing blanks. (Haha.. get it? *lame*)

Um, try listening to a song and then just doodle along to it and see what you come up with :bleh: