What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BLARGH. The first homework for me has yet to come, but it'll come anyway. School starts wednesday, I bet my bag will be fully loaded friday, when I go home and bring the homework along... Darn.

'll enter on Wednesday, that evil, just 2 weeks I've been in school and is so heavy, horrible, no longer want to go, but hey, we can not do anything

:sad:

'll enter on Wednesday, that evil, just 2 weeks I've been in school and is so heavy, horrible, no longer want to go, but hey, we can not do anything

:sad:

That's right, we are being forced to go to school, even though we live in this 'free world'. But, it is, of course, for the better of our future :)

Or.. is it? :annoyed_h4h: *dramatic violin music*

Well, it is to be considered, thus there are still more people who doubt about the affect of schools on students. *More dramatic violin music*. . People, especially the parents of the children, doubt whether the aknowledge is shared in a proper way. More people claim school to be a bad place where often bad things are taught as well, such as violent terms and such. *Most possible dramatic violin music...*

I'm supposed to be reading about rhythm, harmony, melody, and tonality and listening to the songs on our listening list.

I thought it would be a fun class..but it's not :naughty:

Sounds fun to me :teehee: