Mika in australia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's good that all you Ozzies have a sense of humour. you all deserve a visit from Mika.

Thanks Marilyn :wub2:

Nice one Dc.

I'm shunning too though

DC will buy enough for all of us. :fisch:

I didn't even need to read the thread to know it was a joke. I just saw who had created the thread :naughty:

It isn't a joke if you read the title again and properly interpret the word "in" :naughty:

I know, but it was meant to be a joke. :groovy:

it was a trick. Not a joke. Wanna fight about it? Huh?? huh?? :chair:

No, this is what you want. MFC controversy. *Doesn't let you* *hugs you*

it was a trick. Not a joke. Wanna fight about it? Huh?? huh?? :chair:

No, this is what you want. MFC controversy. *Doesn't let you* *hugs you*

is that a chair you are breaking on fmbm's head?

:shocked: wow kelzy... so violent! :lmao:

Edited by guylainem123

That's how I keep Nono under control. toothsmiley.gif

She does worse to me. :tears:

And, HK, that chair thing that happened on your verandah was meant to be a secret. :shocked:

Also what's going on here?? You both edited your posts. What was really being said. Huh?? Huh?? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

She does worse to me. :tears:

And, HK, that chair thing that happened on your verandah was meant to be a secret. :shocked:

Also what's going on here?? You both edited your posts. What was really being said. Huh?? Huh?? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

:roftl: I didn't edit mine !!! Looks like Guy had smth. to edit tho' .... :naughty:

:roftl: I didn't edit mine !!! Looks like Guy had smth. to edit tho' .... :naughty:

I wonder what went. She edited something of mine once and it looked no different than it was before... It was when she was a new mod and I wonder if she was just practicing. I never asked.

She does worse to me.

And, HK, that chair thing that happened on your verandah was meant to be a secret.

Also what's going on here?? You both edited your posts. What was really being said. Huh?? Huh??

i did edit my post.. i had written "violet" instead of "violent" :naughty:

it read: wow kelzy... so violet! (now that didn't make a whole lot of sense... did it? )

:roftl: I didn't edit mine !!! Looks like Guy had smth. to edit tho' ....

see above!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Her undying love for me, no doubt.

absolutely :huglove:

I wonder what went. She edited something of mine once and it looked no different than it was before... It was when she was a new mod and I wonder if she was just practicing. I never asked.

huh? i don't remember that! :naughty: where? when? what?

now you got my curiousity going. i didn't practice on you!

although it would have been fun... :das:

oh! the only thing i can think of is when you are a mod, you have extra buttons, at the beginning i was pushing "edit" instead of "quote" because of their position. then i may have pushed save to get out. that may be it.

i did edit my post.. i had written "violet" instead of "violent" :naughty:

it read: wow kelzy... so violet! (now that didn't make a whole lot of sense... did it? )

Not at all, but it's such a pretty colour. :naughty:

see above!!! :blush-anim-cl:

absolutely :huglove:

Awww. Now I just need to find 2 things in common and then photoshop us together. :huglove:

huh? i don't remember that! :naughty: where? when? what?

now you got my curiousity going. i didn't practice on you!

although it would have been fun... :das:

oh! the only thing i can think of is when you are a mod, you have extra buttons, at the beginning i was pushing "edit" instead of "quote" because of their position. then i may have pushed save to get out. that may be it.

It was in one of last summer's gig threads. There was a picture of a LG with a plastic bag over her outfit I think. I don't remember what I wrote or what you wrote, but my post said that you'd edited it, and to me it didn't look any different. Go figure. What you've described above is quite possibly what happened.

It was in one of last summer's gig threads. There was a picture of a LG with a plastic bag over her outfit I think. I don't remember what I wrote or what you wrote, but my post said that you'd edited it, and to me it didn't look any different. Go figure. What you've described above is quite possibly what happened.

oh i remember that picture :naughty: yeah... i must have pushed on the wrong button.... i did that a few times until i got used to the new features.

i'm good now... it won't happen again :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: see todays twitter "stalking related" tweets.

Besides, your husband might get jealous.

oh ok hehe... hubby's name is michael btw. with a c... we didn't have to change it to a k, everybody knew how to say his name :naughty:

Hey there!

Yes, deconstruction is terrible for the practical jokes... no news on Mika yet, but we are putting together a petition to try and get him here... feel free to click on either of hte links in my siggie...

And welcome!