Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

mikasounds Right, about to take off. Good bye for now LA. I can't beleive the second album is ready. I can't wait to get home. x

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

so the album is ready! :boing:

now we need the release date and the tour dates:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikasounds Right, about to take off. Good bye for now LA. I can't beleive the second album is ready. I can't wait to get home. x

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

so the album is ready! :boing:

now we need the release date and the tour dates:biggrin2:

Ha, was just gonna post that. Lovely update. Such a sweetie.:wub2::wub2: Can't wait for tour dates and stuff.

Guest roelvano

Hmmm MIKA's newest tweet is:

Right, about to take off. Good bye for now LA. I can't beleive the second album is ready. I can't wait to get home. x

Woohoo!!

I love when he replies to people. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to miss knowing he's around! :tears:

Must feel so good for him to go home though.:wub2:

Its my current Dream. :arf2:

Come on Mika. Make my dream come true! :naughty:

though if he knows my past with Mikagasmics, I would run the hell away from me too. :mf_boff:

I love when he replies to people. :blush-ani m-cl:

I'm going to miss knowing he's around! :tea rs:

Must feel so good for him to go home though.:wu b2:

yeah its really exiting to read, even though hes not replying to me:thumbdown::naughty:

I love reading his tweets:wub2:

Ha, was just gonna post that. Lovely update. Such a sweetie.:wub 2::w ub2: Can't wait for tour dates and stuff.

haha:naughty:

I know:wub2:and tour dates would be awesome to know! do you think hes gonna start the tour in Europe, since hes leaving for the UK now?

Especially when it's not a celebrity! Just a regular person. I bet it makes their week. : p unk:

His tweets are ever so entertaining. :naughty:

I bet it would make my year if he tweeted me back:naughty:

Mika should reply to at least 50 tweets a day. Preferably MFC. I demand this. :mf_rosetinted:

hehe

how about 100 tweets?:mf_rosetinted:

is that too much?:roftl:

IF ITS READY, WHY THE HECK DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER! mika, is this torture?!!? coz its working!! :ha ir:

yeah thats what I thought too:boxed::thumbdown:

:lmf ao:

Of course not. Let's step it up a little. 500. :mf_rosetint ed:

thats perfect! 500 is possible :mf_rosetinted:

it would probably be my luck that I wouldn't even be one of the 500 people that he tweets back :blink::lmfao::roftl:

*puts pinky finger to lips*

1,000,000 Tweets.

or else....

:lol3:

Nice Dr. Evil reference there. :roftl:

thats perfect! 500 is possible :mf_rosetinted:

it would probably be my luck that I wouldn't even be one of the 500 people that he tweets back :blink::lmfao::roftl:

Same here! High five!

Or he'd probably avoid tweeting me back at all costs. :fisch:

yeah its really exiting to read, even though hes not replying to me:thumbdown::naughty:

I love reading his tweets:wub2:

I know:wub2:and tour dates would be awesome to know! do you think hes gonna start the tour in Europe, since hes leaving for the UK now?

We were thinking that also since he's going back home. We hope he comes to St. Louis and if not hopefully Chicago because we're somewhat stuck in the middle.:naughty:

We were thinking that also since he's going back home. We hope he comes to St. Louis and if not hopefully Chicago because we're somewhat stuck in the middle.:naughty:

He better go to Chicago :sneaky2:

If not Minneapolis. Or Duluth. you know what, Lets just have a secret gig at my cabin!

We can go skinny dipping after :das:

We were thinking that also since he's going back home. We hope he comes to St. Louis and if not hopefully Chicago because we're somewhat stuck in the middle.:naught y:

I hope he comes to Boston :fisch:

:lo l3:

Nice Dr. Evil reference there. :r oftl:

Same here! High five!

Or he'd probably avoid tweeting me back at all costs. :fis h:

*high 5's*:naughty:

haha well...Mika shouldn't avoid the MFC:mf_rosetinted:

please mika, don't avoid us, we are really cool!:cheerful_h4h::roftl:

He better go to Chicago :sneaky2:

If not Minneapolis. Or Duluth. you know what, Lets just have a secret gig at my cabin!

We can go skinny dipping after :das:

:roftl::roftl:

Yes, Chicago would be awesome. Saw him at The House Of Blues in Chicago last Feb. It was fantastic! Even though we live in IL, Chicago is still pretty far (Like 3 hours) but it was so worth it. OMG it was so worth it. St. Louis is only about an hour. That would be awesome if he did both cities.:mf_lustslow:

:roftl::roftl:

Yes, Chicago would be awesome. Saw him at The House Of Blues in Chicago last Feb. It was fantastic! Even though we live in IL, Chicago is still pretty far (Like 3 hours) but it was so worth it. OMG it was so worth it. St. Louis is only about an hour. That would be awesome if he did both cities.:mf_lustslow:

Chicago is 8 hours away for me, but LoveMPLS said maybe we could ride share or something, or I would just pay the damn 100$ and take the bus :)