Wrestlers, weightlifters and darts players Mika is fond of.

babspanky

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a bit of a crush on this guy.

John Part. Fine figure of a man.

_41164574_darts_416.jpg

I neither know nor care whether Mika is fond of him. But, he probably is. But we don't know. And it's his own private business anyway which darts icon he follows. Give the man a break.

I neither know nor care whether Mika is fond of him. But, he probably is. But we don't know. And it's his own private business anyway which darts icon he follows. Give the man a break.

Exactly. I don't just tell anyone which dart icon I follow either. Some things are just sacred and meant to keep among only a select few. :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...
Yes, he's popular all right.

But Mika doesn't like him much.

Neither do I, I didn't even buy that pillow. I just think it's funny looking. :roftl: Why does Mika not like the Hulk? Is it the bleached handlebar moustache? Or the bandanas?

• 7 months later...

I can imagine Mika fainting at the sight of this thread!!! Poor Mika!!! Why not try to pair him up with musicians, actors, writers or normal people??? Or rely on HIS choice??? If he's relying on you to help him out I honestly think he'll end up single!!!

Dear Meeks: if you read this thread don't worry, they've lost their minds!!!

I can imagine Mika fainting at the sight of this thread!!! Poor Mika!!! Why not try to pair him up with musicians, actors, writers or normal people??? Or rely on HIS choice??? If he's relying on you to help him out I honestly think he'll end up single!!!

Shhh, just. Shhhh :roftl:

What on earth do you mean?

I am not trying to pair him up! Just opening a thread for his interests!

He told me once he loved wrestling and darts. I don't know if he fancies any of them it's probably just the sport he likes, he didn't elaborate, actually.

What on earth do you mean?

I am not trying to pair him up! Just opening a thread for his interests!

He told me once he loved wrestling and darts. I don't know if he fancies any of them it's probably just the sport he likes, he didn't elaborate, actually.

Oh!! sorry!!! I still don't think he'll love this thread!!! I had no idea he liked wrestling and darts!!! Isn't darts along with chess and snooker the most boring sport in the world??? (just my opinion:biggrin2:!)

How did I miss this thread first time around ... :lmfao: I read the title and thought ... who on earth would start a thread like this ... then read it was Babspanky ... and thought oh ... right :teehee:

I liked Big Daddy .... Giant Haystacks scared me ... my Granny used to watch it all the time .... I remember going to a wrestling match when I was about 9 ... I was booing the baddie very very loudly .... and then he jumped out of the ring and tried to chase me ... I was terrified .... :lmfao:

I don't like wrestlers :teehee:

How did I miss this thread first time around ... :lmfao: I read the title and thought ... who on earth would start a thread like this ... then read it was Babspanky ... and thought oh ... right :teehee:

I liked Big Daddy .... Giant Haystacks scared me ... my Granny used to watch it all the time .... I remember going to a wrestling match when I was about 9 ... I was booing the baddie very very loudly .... and then he jumped out of the ring and tried to chase me ... I was terrified .... :lmfao:

I don't like wrestlers :teehee:

Now is the time to face your fears - and have something in common with Mika at the same time!

Are there any particular baddies you are scared of? A pic would be nice! :thumb_yello:

Now is the time to face your fears - and have something in common with Mika at the same time!

Are there any particular baddies you are scared of? A pic would be nice! :thumb_yello:

I haven't watched wrestling in years ... used to watch the WWF all the time .... years ago .... can't remember the last time I watched that ... :blink:

The Undertaker used to scare me though ... :aah:

I didn't like him at all :(

I haven't watched wrestling in years ... used to watch the WWF all the time .... years ago .... can't remember the last time I watched that ... :blink:

The Undertaker used to scare me though ... :aah:

I didn't like him at all :(

ooh I don't know him! Find a pic and post it. Mika might like it!