I have actually liked your comment you have posted here, the one about you being jelaous that you can't go and where you said you're honest, if nothing else. And this comment of mine just supported it.

Everyone can express their feelings as long as they're not too insultive or offensive for the others.

I get frustrated about the fact that I can't go to his gigs at all, and it's just the way I feel about it. I have talked about that earlier as well on the forum.

It does make me sad sometimes. But it's just a general situation, particularly when it comes to Mika.

Yeah I wasn't having a pop at you particularly but you just provided an example. It's often said we should feel like this or that, what if we don't?

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is really becoming theraputic for me. You know Im so glad I came here today. Its nice to read everyones views. I think its time us mikasounders came here more often and read other peoples point of view.

Well, you should know by now, we have plenty! :naughty:

I wouldn't trust anyone's honesty either, as far as distributing tickets and perks is concerned. Mika should pick up someone else for that, so that we all know it's a neutral decision and way of doing things.

Don't think it's a good idea :wink2:

I'm sure the admins/mods and team mika have a good idea of how they are going to plan this. A neutral person doesn't know if someone who signed in feb 07 posts very often or not and is really 'active' and not only now when he/she saw mika saying something about selling through the fanclub, some people signed in 2months ago and I consider bigger fans than people who signed in 1year ago..

my question is, why are those last two posts from the other thread contradicting what you say in the post here?

I wasn't sad when I first read that Mika was going to have a secret gig in LA, I was more upset and sort of angry because it wasn't Mika himself who said that, but Perez. I didn't like it at all.

The thing I said last night is not contradicting to my previous post.

The quotes you posted were pulled out of the context, also.

One thing is pretty vague way of informing us about that gig in LA and the other thing is what I have said in that post.

In my last post I have actually repeated what I said last evening, only added a few more facts about my personal feelings.

A that's a pretty simple thing, thank you.

:roftl:

Sure you mean "do other people dare admitting they do?" :wink2:

Why not? I would if I felt like that. What do they think is going to happen to them if they admit to it? Nothing has happened to you, has it? :naughty:

Not been clamped in chains and dragged off to the MFC dungeon? :wink2:

This thread is really becoming theraputic for me. You know Im so glad I came here today. Its nice to read everyones views. I think its time us mikasounders came here more often and read other peoples point of view.

That 's what I have been doing today reading everyone's comments I didn't want to post anything written by me cuz I don't want to go bla blahing :naughty:

Am I wrong to think most of this "fight" between the forums is only a matter of someone saying there's a fight? cause I've never actually seen people fighting, I've only heard people referring to "the fight" :blink:

A neutral person doesn't know if someone who signed in feb 07 posts very often or not and is really 'active' and not only now when he/she saw mika saying something about selling through the fanclub, some people signed in 2months ago and I consider bigger fans than people who signed in 1year ago..

Anyone can check that out as well :wink2:

A neutral person is neutral, objective, you know :wink2:

The thing I said last night is not contradicting to my previous post.

The quotes you posted were pulled out of the context, also.

One thing is pretty vague way of informing us about that gig in LA and the other thing is what I have said in that post.

In my last post I have actually repeated what I said last evening, only added a few more facts about my personal feelings.

A that's a pretty simple thing, thank you.

Well, I felt a lot of things since then and as I posted my feelings, I am now over it thanks!

I wish those who are going every happiness. :naughty:

Seriously, sometimes you do need a little moan just to get it out of your system, especially when no one at home cares much, or understands.

Well, I felt a lot of things since then and as I posted my feelings, I am now over it thanks!

I wish those who are going every happiness. :naughty:

Seriously, sometimes you do need a little moan just to get it out of your system, especially when no one at home cares much, or understands.

a "little moan" babs?

You're actually, really, mature. :lmfao:

I screamed and got into a big fight with my parents about the kool haus gig.

--needs to learn how to handle anger--

I can't go either and I've never been more frustrated at that then when he came to the Kool haus, but I think it's more mature if you support others having a fun time instead of being sour about it.

Hell Alex! Who wants to be mature!

Can I talk about cheese yet?

Yeah I wasn't having a pop at you particularly but you just provided an example. It's often said we should feel like this or that, what if we don't?

Please, since English is not my mother tongue, can you tell me what other verb/expression should have I used? Ought, perhaps? Yeah I think it's that.

Anyways my input wasn't implied in any imperative way or to patronize anyone.

And I'm not trying being smart you know, just nearly trying to express my position and the way I feel.

Hell Alex! Who wants to be mature!

Can I talk about cheese yet?

Oh believe me, when I'm not on the internet, I'm off doing some mildly immature thing like filming the monkeys shaking the trees at the rainforest cafe and pretending I'm steve irwin and I'm doing a show on them. :lmfao:

I wouldn't trust anyone's honesty either, as far as distributing tickets and perks is concerned. Mika should pick up someone else for that, so that we all know it's a neutral decision and way of doing things.

Don't think it's a good idea :wink2:

I'm sure the admins/mods and team mika have a good idea of how they are going to plan this. A neutral person doesn't know if someone who signed in feb 07 posts very often or not and is really 'active' and not only now when he/she saw mika saying something about selling through the fanclub, some people signed in 2months ago and I consider bigger fans than people who signed in 1year ago..

You mean 'active' members deserve it better? :blink:

I thought it was a matter of being connected at the right momment.

Then, I would like to know the criterion mods will take :mf_rosetinted:

I can't go to mika gigs either and I've never been more frustrated at that then when he came to the Kool haus, but I think it's more mature if you support others having a fun time instead of being sour about it.

Darling, sour is my speciality! Would you deny me the pleasure? :naughty:

I think it's more mature if you support others having a fun time instead of being sour about it.

It's obvious that you don't like to read my posts and to neglect my words which don't go along with your ideas about me or my acting here.

/rant over.:wink2:

I certainly don't feel like this. Do other people?

:roftl:

Sure you mean "do other people dare admitting they do?" :wink2:

That's the question! :wink2:

You can be sure more people think that way, although they don't dare to complain about it.