• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the middle of the spring cleaning, so my living room should be ready for an accoustic gig soon :mf_rosetinted:

Nice...are you delivering invitations in a solid gold envelope or can we just come over?:biggrin2:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Nice...are you delivering invitations in a solid gold envelope or can we just come over?:biggrin2:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

You're gonna have to wait for Mika to deliver it - I'll pay his fare to Malmö, but he's gonna have to walk from there, so it might take a while :blink: Maybe I should lend him a tent :mf_rosetinted:

Have you re-flooded too? :mf_rosetinted:

believe it or not, it has been flooded twice more since :doh: happens everytime someone in an appartment over me shoves something large down the loo - last time some idiot put a whole ****ing towel in :sneaky2:

I'm in the middle of the spring cleaning, so my living room should be ready for an accoustic gig soon :mf_rosetinted:

ah damn, mine is too small... but maybe in my boyfriends' garden, that would be perfect *goes pulling out weeds* :mf_rosetinted:

believe it or not, it has been flooded twice more since :doh: happens everytime someone in an appartment over me shoves something large down the loo - last time some idiot put a whole ****ing towel in :sneaky2:

i dont want to know about large things in the loo... :mf_rosetinted:

you should go pee on their carpet when they do it:thumb_yello:

I can attest of one thing (and I want to): I've never ever read anything from you which was not respectful. On the contrary, you're a peace bringer. WTF has happened? (It's not a real question, I'm expecting any answer to this).

Now I have to say I don't want my bad experience about the mikasounds forum to be put in parallel with you, the people who made me run away were not like you and should I have known you by the time I was there, I would have a totally different opinion.

Patricia, I'm sorry. You're a nice person, a really nice one, I know it, Mika knows it, and I hope Perez will find out.

ps: If you prefer me to remove the comment I did before I read everything (ans so knew it was you). I will of course. (To start with I'll edit it and send the link to here.)

ok now it's my turn to reply.

at first i was the one who wrote that email.

as some know i'm member of both.

second i want to say i was trying to explain perez something about how alot of people feel on that forum. i wasn't personally attacking anyone!

then i think it's rude to post a personal email on a forum i even said i wanted to explain if he doesn't know what is going on. he could have just asked me because it wasn't meant the way everybody is reading it now.

i said that our forum is pushed aside and thats how it is. and i understand that happens by a big website like this , but thats not the point.

and it's not about jealousy it's just that it would be nice if the fans who choose to stick with the old forum would hear about important news to , personally from the one who is making this happen !

the only thing i was trying to do is stand up for our forum

so come on and attack me with more personal emails

You're gonna have to wait for Mika to deliver it - I'll pay his fare to Malmö, but he's gonna have to walk from there, so it might take a while :blink: Maybe I should lend him a tent :mf_rosetinted:

Give the poor guy a bike at least!:bleh:

I understood .... :sneaky2: ... hence the ... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Anyway , your ruining all my good little church girl qualities :roftl::naughty:

hmmmmm lol....

*coughs on sausage roll* church girl? sure arent you a heathen?... i swear i read that somewhere around here :blink: