I can only talk for my region. I know no one who put mustard in the meatballs, but a lot of people like to put it on them. When I eat meatballs I don´t need mustard, because my husband meatballs are very delicious.

My mind is waaay to pervy.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That I have to agree on. I love the fact that Perez posted this etc. but I think we should accept everyone then unless a lot of people really object to it which wasn't the problem in FR's case.

:shocked::shocked: Perez is nearly part of team Mika and is here to help us and help Mika!!! , Rodino wanted to promote his own cause and god knows what else ... :thumbdown:

I can't believe what you've just written... and you know what I mean.

Yes, I thought I might get this reaction. But you know what, I am more mature now so I know how to set my own boundaries instead of people holding my hand all the time. It might be a mistake, but then it's my mistake to make.

I can only talk for my region. I know no one who put mustard in the meatballs, but a lot of people like to put it on them. When I eat meatballs I don´t need mustard, because my husband meatballs are very delicious.

oh! Thanks for clearing that up, then I might dare to eat meatballs in Germany after all :yay: Or...wait a minute, are you saying that most German meatballs need mustard on top to cover the bad taste? :shocked: If that is the case, then I'll only dare trying if you bring some of your husband's meatballs to a Mika queue someday :roftl:

Yes, I thought I might get this reaction. But you know what, I am more mature now so I know how to set my own boundaries instead of people holding my hand all the time. It might be a mistake, but then it's my mistake to make.

In fact Rodino would of been considered spam and deleted if it wasnt for luke .. simple

:shocked::shocked: Perez is nearly part of team Mika and is here to help us and help Mika!!! , Rodino wanted to promote his own cause and god knows what else ... :thumbdown:

True, and I was not saying that was a bad thing was I? Instead I actually said I liked the idea.

I havent got a single thing of what you've just said . But fair enough. :naughty:

There's still a big diffence between someone who uses Mika (and his ex keyboardist) to make himself a name here and someone else who is actually working hand in hand with Mika to give us info.

oh! Thanks for clearing that up, then I might dare to eat meatballs in Germany after all :yay: Or...wait a minute, are you saying that most German meatballs need mustard on top to cover the bad taste? :shocked: If that is the case, then I'll only dare trying if you bring some of your husband's meatballs to a Mika queue someday :roftl:

*tears in eyes laughing* :roftl::roftl::roftl:

If Perez had no relation to Mika whatsoever, wouldn't it be the same then?

You cant compare,bottom line this is MFC a Mika Fanclub and Perez eerrrrrr his posts relate to Mika and to us!!!

Please tell me how Rodino done this ?? how was he mika related , anyways I trust Perez :thumb_yello:

I havent got a single thing of what you've just said . But fair enough. :naughty:

There's still a big diffence between someone who uses Mika (and his ex keyboardist) to make himself a name here and someone else who is actually working hand in hand with Mika to give us info.

You cant compare,bottom line this is MFC a Mika Fanclub and Perez eerrrrrr is posts relate to Mika and to us!!!

Please tell me how Rodino done this ?? how was he mika related , anyways I trust Perez :thumb_yello:

True. But I wonder why you only attack me on this:naughty:

Hiya andi :roftl: Good to see you again :wub2:

you too hunni bun!! never really go away.. just don't post too often... tonight I am indulging...chocolate... white wine... and (non pervy) MFC!!!:naughty: