Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is smarter than that ? A musician giving away tickets for a show he is putting up in a country where he is not that well known... MIKA ! I :bow: to his intelligence and his acute PR sense.

BTW, I love him to, don't we all ?

Cheers,

Id3

dont forget the hot choco and popcorn!! hes so sweet, :wub2:he really cares about his fans!!

I LOVE HIM!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

What is smarter than that ? A musician giving away tickets for a show he is putting up in a country where he is not that well known... MIKA ! I :bow: to his intelligence and his acute PR sense.

BTW, I love him to, don't we all ?

Cheers,

Id3

Can you stop being sarcastic for a moment please? He is the sweeting guy on earth. How about moving on? I want id4 now !!!!!!!!

:bleh:

I think we both know it wasn't the fact that you said "we all love him" :wink2:

We have enough of mika talking in riddles ... theres no competition in that sence :roftl::wink2:

Btw - have you seen the gig thread yet from lastnight ? I think you'll see how many actually do love him ....

And as I wrote before, don't we all :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Saying that he done this as its LA and not so well known .. people had to be turned away as there was too many for wristbands!!

Also he could of sold 250 tickets easy peasy , never mind do it for free

Ah, but freebies are better PR... Don't have the time to answer now but don't worry, mate, I'll be back :devil: . Hopefully then I'll be down from the high induced by watching the LA show videos :insane: , but that might take some time ! So just stay put and wait for me, that's a good Federico !

Cheers,

M

Unfair to say that we all love him :shocked: ?

Come on, man, look me in the eyes -you can see them, focus !- and tell me you don't : ... I am waiting... no can do, eh :naughty: ?

Cheers,

Id3

More seriously Freddie, I don't think that implying Sire is an ethereal genius but a very competitive, ambitious artist, dead serious about his career -he's always been quite candid about it, from the very beginning- was belittling him. I am sure that you would look gorgeous with rose tinted glasses on but somehow I thought you were too lucid to wear them.

Of course, he is generous, incredibly so, but the LA not so secret and oh so free gig was part of his project, nothing discreet and modest about it.

One thing is sure : whatever he does with them and whoever is playing with them at the moment, the guy's got balls. He needed them to sing -to out ?- 'Toy boy'... in the US, and it being a hate song too... he'd better have the locks to his flat changed pronto !

We'd always believed that his second album wouldn't disappoint us but it's good to realise our expectations were far below what he's going to give us. Still a great melodist, improving lyricswise and as brilliant a performer as ever...

The most important thing is that after annoying his fans for months, playing cats and mouse with them, keeping them drooling and gagging and gasping, he just has to appear, perform and here we are, rose and regular tinted glasses alike, crouching at his hairy feet.

Sorry guys, didn't feel up to being my horripilating self this morning, still high from watching the vids, should be back to normal after some rehab...

Cheers,

Id3

More seriously Freddie, I don't think that implying Sire is an ethereal genius but a very competitive, ambitious artist, dead serious about his career -he's always been quite candid about it, from the very beginning- was belittling him. I am sure that you would look gorgeous with rose tinted glasses on but somehow I thought you were too lucid to wear them.

Of course, he is generous, incredibly so, but the LA not so secret and oh so free gig was part of his project, nothing discreet and modest about it.

One thing is sure : whatever he does with them and whoever is playing with them at the moment, the guy's got balls. He needed them to sing -to out ?- 'Toy boy'... in the US, and it being a hate song too... he'd better have the locks to his flat changed pronto !

We'd always believed that his second album wouldn't disappoint us but it's good to realise our expectations were far below what he's going to give us. Still a great melodist, improving lyricswise and as brilliant a performer as ever...

The most important thing is that after annoying his fans for months, playing cats and mouse with them, keeping them drooling and gagging and gasping, he just has to appear, perform and here we are, rose and regular tinted glasses alike, crouching at his hairy feet.

Sorry guys, didn't feel up to being my horripilating self this morning, still high from watching the vids, should be back to normal after some rehab...

Cheers,

Id3

'isn't an ethereal genius'. Music highs are worse than booze.