Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spilled a whole entire cup on myself today at school. I had to walk around the rest of the day with a big fat stain on my pants. And shoes. :thumbdown:

Sooo uncomfortable. :naughty:

i feel sorry for you.. but at least it didn't happen at the mika gig!!!! :naughty:

yes, the hot chocolate eased the sorrow lol

Are you guys freaking out right now? those of you going... I'd be insane! AH! Then I'd have to pick out an outfit, figure out the hair situation...

Aw, I miss getting excited for gigs yall...sooon though! I'm so excited to hear the new music fully. He's so brill.:wub2:

Are you guys freaking out right now? those of you going... I'd be insane! AH! Then I'd have to pick out an outfit, figure out the hair situation...

Aw, I miss getting excited for gigs yall...sooon though! I'm so excited to hear the new music fully. He's so brill.:wub2:

Yeah, I have no clue what I'm gonna wear :lol3:

I don't have much of a selection, but I'll try to look decent :naughty:

Yeah, I have no clue what I'm gonna wear :lol3:

I don't have much of a selection, but I'll try to look decent :naughty:

Same situation. :rolls_eyes:

Wow this is my first post after wallflower-ing for a long time.. HI everyone :punk:

I can't make it on Tuesday to get a wristband but I could make it on Wednesday.. tragic :( . but oh well, can't win them all :) the clues have been fun nonetheless

But everyone who's going .. have fun for all the rest of us :):wink2: :wink2: