Mika Twitter Backgrounds

Ankmet20

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, so maybe you're the one who can help me!

You have to pardon my ignorance but i can't seem to find a pic with a proper size for my twit avatar...

Someone helped me a few weeks ago but now i wanted to change and i can't seem to manage...

How do i resize my pics or browse some to use as avatars?

Thank you...;)

Hi, so maybe you're the one who can help me!

You have to pardon my ignorance but i can't seem to find a pic with a proper size for my twit avatar...

Someone helped me a few weeks ago but now i wanted to change and i can't seem to manage...

How do i resize my pics or browse some to use as avatars?

Thank you...;)

Well I had a problem when I was doing mine, it kept saying something was wrong, too big. And then I realized if you hit "save" after it says "thats a nice picture" at the top, it automatically tells you that its too big.

Try just hitting "browse" and select the pic you want, then hit save, after it pops up you don't need to hit save again.

unless its not working, in which case I can take a look at the pic and resize it.

Well I had a problem when I was doing mine, it kept saying something was wrong, too big. And then I realized if you hit "save" after it says "thats a nice picture" at the top, it automatically tells you that its too big.

Try just hitting "browse" and select the pic you want, then hit save, after it pops up you don't need to hit save again.

unless its not working, in which case I can take a look at the pic and resize it.

Thank you, ankmet, for the prompt answer, i'll try it now...:wink2:

wow, ankment.. those are awesome.. :shocked:

I'm not a twitter queen and my page ìs rather ordinary. I check it only every now and again. but IF i was going to decorate it, I'd surely go for one of your wallpapers.. :das:

wow, ankment.. those are awesome.. :shocked:

I'm not a twitter queen and my page ìs rather ordinary. I check it only every now and again. but IF i was going to decorate it, I'd surely go for one of your wallpapers.. :das:

aww thankies :D

I would make you one with a collage of Mika on his knees :das:

how are you lovely?

• 2 months later...
There sure are a lot of Mika backgrounds out there. Thanks for these I will remember this page.

I also made a twitter background site cause I got into twitter a while back and love twitter. I got a lot of backgrounds Check it out!

http://www.twitrounds.com

Bill

hi bill! welcome to mfc!

are you a mika fan??