A scene from New Moon...

englishrose

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...is being filmed 15 minutes away from my house.

That's right.

It's Bella's cliff-jumping scene and it is being shot on a mountain that I can see out of the window behind me.

BE JEALOUS. :naughty:

ohmigosh!!!!! Taylor Lautner's 15mins away from you house!!!!!!!!! WOW!

ahhhh..thats so exciting! :boing:I love taylor lautner:wub2:

pictures??:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's cool.

But the real reason for my reply is OMGROGERTAYLORICON! :mf_lustslow:

That is one hot drag queen.

So anyway... have they already filmed it? If not, you should go put something up on the mountain and see if it shows up in the final film. "Yeah, I put that big rock there!"

*sigh* We tried but we couldn't get past security...:rolls_eyes: There was talk of abseiling up the cliff face but unfortunately it never came to fruition. The annoying thing is, I have a friend who lives up there but she was away that weekend. We were totally going to ride her horse through one of the secret trails and burst through the bushes into the set but then she had to go and spend the weekend elsewhere...tsss. :naughty: BUT, I was still within 15 minutes of Taylor Lautner. :bleh:

*sigh* We tried but we couldn't get past security...:rolls_ eyes: There was talk of abseiling up the cliff face but unfortunately it never came to fruition. The annoying thing is, I have a friend who lives up there but she was away that weekend. We were totally going to ride her horse through one of the secret trails and burst through the bushes into the set but then she had to go and spend the weekend elsewhere...tsss. :naughty: BUT, I was still within 15 minutes of Taylor Lautner. :ble h:

ohh I hate security :blink::thumbdown:

haha that sounds like it would be fun:roftl::biggrin2:

15 mintues away from taylor lautner *faints* :naughty::wub2: