Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: Is she awake?

Barely. She could have been sleeping w/ her eyes open. She's been up for over 24 hours because she had to work from 7 PM to 7 AM then she had to get ready to go to my sister's wedding, then attend said wedding, then she had to get stuff ready for the reception tomorrow. She's finally in bed now.

Barely. She could have been sleeping w/ her eyes open. She's been up for over 24 hours because she had to work from 7 PM to 7 AM then she had to get ready to go to my sister's wedding, then attend said wedding, then she had to get stuff ready for the reception tomorrow. She's finally in bed now.

24 hours? Say whaaaaat? That's crazy! Thank goodness she's in bed now. :wub2:

That's so sweet! May she have pleanty of sweet dreams.

Aww, how sweet of you to say. :wub2: I hope so too because she's been under so much stress with work and planning/paying for a wedding/reception. Plus, she isn't too thrilled about my sister's new hubby. None of us are...:sneaky2:

Aww, how sweet of you to say. :wub2: I hope so too because she's been under so much stress with work and planning/paying for a wedding/reception. Plus, she isn't too thrilled about my sister's new hubby. None of us are...:sneaky2:

He's not a nice guy?

He's not a nice guy?

Not really. He only works part time at pizza place, and refuses to get a better job because he thinks he's gonna be a rockstar (:loco:), which means my sister pays for almost everything. Plus, when she moved into his apartment, he didn't even have washcloths or furniture, so she bought all of that. He also bought a dog even though she didn't want one, and she has to take care of it. Then, he told her that she spends too much time with me.:sneaky2: And, she didn't really want a huge wedding, she wanted to elope, but he wanted family to be there. So, she compromised and allowed parents to be there. Then today, his siblings and aunts showed up as well! And he knew and didn't tell her! Whew! That was a lot to type and I'm sure there's more that I've blocked out. :aah:

Not really. He only works part time at pizza place, and refuses to get a better job because he thinks he's gonna be a rockstar (:loco:), which means my sister pays for almost everything. Plus, when she moved into his apartment, he didn't even have washcloths or furniture, so she bought all of that. He also bought a dog even though she didn't want one, and she has to take care of it. Then, he told her that she spends too much time with me.:sneaky2: And, she didn't really want a huge wedding, she wanted to elope, but he wanted family to be there. So, she compromised and allowed parents to be there. Then today, his siblings and aunts showed up as well! And he knew and didn't tell her! Whew! That was a lot to type and I'm sure there's more that I've blocked out. :aah:

You think that washcloths and furniture would be standard things in a home! Wow...and the dog thing = :boxed:.

The most upsetting thing I read, that is, is that she spends too much time with you. I mean why in the world would somebody say something like that? :(

Hopefully she'll be able to see past his crap sooner or later.

You think that washcloths and furniture would be standard things in a home! Wow...and the dog thing = :boxed:.

The most upsetting thing I read, that is, is that she spends too much time with you. I mean why in the world would somebody say something like that? :(

Hopefully she'll be able to see past his crap sooner or later.

Yeah, that's the part that upsets me too. :sneaky2: He even told her that it isn't natural that we're so close because we're 7 yrs apart! WTH? I have no idea what she sees in him. I think she's going through some sort of a mental breakdown. :naughty: I give the marriage a year at the most.

Yeah, that's the part that upsets me too. :sneaky2: He even told her that it isn't natural that we're so close because we're 7 yrs apart! WTH? I have no idea what she sees in him. I think she's going through some sort of a mental breakdown. :naughty: I give the marriage a year at the most.

7 years...what the eff is he talking about? Siblings can be WAY farther appart in age and still be super close. That guy talks crap. :sneaky2:

I hope your guess is right...

First night in my dorm room! it's scary, only know one person and everyone else seems like they like to party and stay out late...i'm not really into that stuff so we'll see how my college experience goes:boxed:

Aww. I hope everything goes alright for ya! :D

First night in my dorm room! it's scary, only know one person and everyone else seems like they like to party and stay out late...i'm not really into that stuff so we'll see how my college experience goes:boxed:

Hope it all goes ok:huglove:

How is it 4am already?! :hair::dunno:

And I'm still not tired. Grrrrrr. :thumbdown:

Perhaps you just need to lie down and relax and not worry about whether or not you're actually tired. You may find you just drop off when you least expect it.

Perhaps you just need to lie down and relax and not worry about whether or not you're actually tired. You may find you just drop off when you least expect it.

I don't think that will work. I keep waking up later and later, therefore I go to bed later and later. If I try to go to bed when I'm not tired I get a headache from staring at the inside of my eyelids.

Don't ask :lol3: