Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... OK... hahahaha

Ok will try and explain... my fam. over here (Denmark) celebrated my lil bros and my 26th bday today and some of my fam. from the states called me as well to wish me happy bday. But my bday is in Sep... I understad why my lil bros. But mine... nope! :blink:

Ok will try and explain... my fam. over here (Denmark) celebrated my lil bros and my 26th bday today and some of my fam. from the states called me as well to wish me happy bday. But my bday is in Sep... I understad why my lil bros. But mine... nope! :blink:

Oh... I get it know.. hahahaha families are weird...At least they take you in account to confuse your b-day... Half of mine doesn't even call:roftl:!

Oh... I get it know.. hahahaha families are weird...At least they take you in account to confuse your b-day... Half of mine doesn't even call:roftl:!

Well they havent said it to me since i turned 20 so its a bit strange that they do it now!

and im soz about your fam. You can always hope better next time :thumb_yello:

I'm going to apply for my passport tomorrow. The passport offices open early in the morning. (It's better to go close to when it opens because in the afternoon it gets really busy.) So, that means I'm going to have to wake up early. :tears:

I'm a cow? I'm honoured. :naughty:

na :biggrin2: i milk a whole bunch of cows for my neighbour, and i started naming some of my favorites (or the ones with the most personality) after random MFC'ers :roftl: sorry

i think so far i have iadore (but i pronounce it like; eyeadoh) Christine, Nono, RAK (i call her rakky) and a few others i cant pick off the top of my head :teehee: (i remember their names when i see them)

na :biggrin2: i milk a whole bunch of cows for my neighbour, and i started naming some of my favorites (or the ones with the most personality) after random MFC'ers :roftl: sorry

i think so far i have iadore (but i pronounce it like; eyeadoh) Christine, Nono, RAK (i call her rakky) and a few others i cant pick off the top of my head :teehee: (i remember their names when i see them)

Aww. That is so cool. Such a sweet idea. :)

I might be getting an ipod nano for my birthday. And with it I can get something written in the back for free.:biggrin2:

I'm thinking of:

"Music is your only friend, until the end." - Jim Morrison

or

"I live for glitter, not you." - You know who:aah:

Any more suggestions?:biggrin2: I want something booold.

EDIT: I have a few more.

"When the music's over, turn off the lights." - Jim Morrison

or

"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen

Edited by Neiobi