Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike Ferragosto. :shun:

Or better, when they throw you buckets of water. :teehee:

Really, fresh h2o is ok but hard plastic hurts, so I'm hooked here again on a slow connection from a kinda tower. :cool:

....throwing down baloons filled with funny liquids, obvs :devil:

Me too. Unfortunately, the only instrument I own is a ukulele.. and I don't play very well at all.

A ukulele? That's awesome. I've always wanted to play around on one.

You should strum it, even if you don't know what you're doing. Playing music is very therapeutic. :original:

Plus you can always look sup Youtube videos on how to play. I'm sure there are some out there :wink2:

A ukulele? That's awesome. I've always wanted to play around on one.

You should strum it, even if you don't know what you're doing. Playing music is very therapeutic. :original:

Plus you can always look sup Youtube videos on how to play. I'm sure there are some out there :wink2:

I sort of have this little tune worked out, but it's very repetitive, and the uke's out of tune.

I remember when I bought it I was determined to become a ukulele master.. I wonder where that went.. :teehee: It was actually about a year ago.

I sort of have this little tune worked out, but it's very repetitive, and the uke's out of tune.

I remember when I bought it I was determined to become a ukulele master.. I wonder where that went.. :teehee: It was actually about a year ago.

Well it's never too late :pinkbow:

Seriously, you should look up some videos. :punk:

Well it's never too late :pinkbow:

Seriously, you should look up some videos. :punk:

True that.

I should. Except my computer's right in my living room, and when I try to play my uke, my sister throws a fit and tells me to shut it.

For the safety of the instrument, I'll have to wait until she's at work. And no one else is around. Because they all make fun of me.. :sneaky2: I wish I lived alone.

True that.

I should. Except my computer's right in my living room, and when I try to play my uke, my sister throws a fit and tells me to shut it.

For the safety of the instrument, I'll have to wait until she's at work. And no one else is around. Because they all make fun of me.. :sneaky2: I wish I lived alone.

Sounds like my sister. Whenever I wanna practice piano (we share a room) she's a bitch about it :sneaky2:

Aw, you sound just like me! :aah:

i just read 40 pages of the Rob pattinson thread and i don't/still don't/definately don't like him?! why did i do it though? because i don't fancy him :blink::dunno:

Hah. I don't like him either.

Sounds like my sister. Whenever I wanna practice piano (we share a room) she's a bitch about it :sneaky2:

Aw, you sound just like me! :aah:

My sister's an all-around bitch. A day ago though, we went the whole day without fighting. She was so nice. WHERE WAS THIS THE OTHER 16 YEARS OF MY LIFE? But now she's back to being a snob.

High-five!

My sister's an all-around bitch. A day ago though, we went the whole day without fighting. She was so nice. WHERE WAS THIS THE OTHER 16 YEARS OF MY LIFE? But now she's back to being a snob.

High-five!

Yeah so is mine :thumbdown:

But apparently I'm a bitch too :naughty:

Woot! :roftl:

Okay, gotta get ready for my piano lesson now :bye:

:roftl: everyone does, but not me. :blink:

i liked him in harry potter though :biggrin2:

:punk:

Yeah, I thought he was alright in Harry Potter. I liked Cedric.

Yeah so is mine :thumbdown:

But apparently I'm a bitch too :naughty:

Woot! :roftl:

Okay, gotta get ready for my piano lesson now :bye:

LOL! We're two peas in a pod, then. According to my family, I used to be the sweet one, but now I've turned into uber-bitch. This is just evidence of my theory that it's environmental. I don't go out, so clearly it's them that turned me this way! Pssht. :sneaky2:

I envy you. I asked my dad for piano lessons when I was little and they never happened. As well as the guitar/figure skating/swimming/soccer/art/writing I wanted to get involved in. Then he complains that I don't have any hobbies.

Goddamn.

I don't like him either :aah:

Hoorah!