Say something random

Mirano

wow! really? who does he play? :biggrin2:

His name is Matt Moore. He was on an episode in the first season in one of Jack's flashbacks. The one where Jack's dad was operating after he was drinking. Matt played the guy who Jack had to tell that his wife died. You couldn't really see him in that one. Then in the second season he played somebody in one of Ana Lucia's flahsbacks. He was the guy who was arguing with the lady with the baby, and he threw a tv out the window. He also looks like Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler even thinks so. But I think they tried to cover that up a little in Ana Lucia's flashback.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is Matt Moore. He was on an episode in the first season in one of Jack's flashbacks. The one where Jack's dad was operating after he was drinking. Matt played the guy who Jack had to tell that his wife died. You couldn't really see him in that one. Then in the second season he played somebody in one of Ana Lucia's flahsbacks. He was the guy who was arguing with the lady with the baby, and he threw a tv out the window. He also looks like Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler even thinks so. But I think they tried to cover that up a little in Ana Lucia's flashback.

Ha! That's amazing! It ust be so cool knowing someone who acts in a big tv series....

I had a lousy day...:sad:

wow...thats really cool! it must've been awesome to be on the Lost Set :biggrin2:

they're still me but what i think is better version of me if you get what i'm saying (not that i don't like me) it like an alter ego with the name i would chose if i became a celebrity... slim but not skinny, long brown hair with a wave but made from extentions and perfect white, straight teeth.

i also imagine a slight american accent... not sure why...

Interesting. :)

I always have a hard time picturing myself.

Omg,

"Mild Green Mika Liquid":roftl:

"8 out of 10 cats expressed their preference to Mika to their owners":lmfao:

"Grab Life By The Mika"

"Taste the Mika"

"Give that man a Mika"

And this one is the best..

"Don't get mad, get Mika":roftl:

"Snap! Crackle! Mika!"

"Mika Comes To Those Who Wait...":teehee:

"You Always Have Time For Mika"

"Double The Pleasure, Double The Mika":shocked:

"The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Mika In Your Cup"

"Little. Yellow. Different. Mika."

"Shake The Bottle, Wake The Mika"

"Time For A Sharp Mika":aah:

"The Sweet You Can't Eat Without Mika"

"Half The Mika, All The Taste":thumb_yello:

"Mika, and on and on..."

We have a thread for this on my other forum.:wink2:

"A PENMAN I MINK"

"A PAIN MEN MINK"

"I AM IN PINK MEN"

"A NAN KEMP MINI"

"AN PA KEN MINIM"

^ and here are some bad anagrams someone sent me. idk if they even work, i'm feeling a little dyslexic in my tiredness... (trust me it happens)

Edited by into>i<cated

I might be going to Cold Stone Creamery (for the first time) next week. I'm looking online and I think my head hurts from all the options. :aah:

:biggrin2:

I'm there all the time since we have one on campus now. I use my meal plan there instead of on actual food sometimes :naughty:

Thaaaaat's the life. :naughty: How do you choose what to eat?

Well ours is a little smaller than the normal ones because it's inside of my dorm, so there aren't quite as many things to choose from.

They have ice cream cupcakes! I've never seen those before. I need to have one :drool:

creamcups.jpg

I am going to gain so much weight at college :naughty:

Well ours is a little smaller than the normal ones because it's inside of my dorm, so there aren't quite as many things to choose from.

They have ice cream cupcakes! I've never seen those before. I need to have one :drool:

creamcups.jpg

I am going to gain so much weight at college :naughty:

Not quite as many because...there are a bazillion and a half choices at a regular store. :teehee:

I've never seen those before either but they look deadly. :naughty:

More than the Frosh 15? :naughty:

^ sorry to butt in' date=' but this is literally the first time i have looked at a cupcake and physically wanted to eat one.:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

Loooooook awaaaay. Look away from the screen. :mf_rosetinted:

I WANNA CUPCAKE!!!

Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!

RESULTS DAY!!!! meh