Say something random

Mirano

Mexican food tonight!!! :aah:

Has anyone seen The Goods? I'm supposed to see that tonight and I was wondering if it was any good?

i don't know if you'll be able to see it but it'll probs be on YT soon. Mika's gonna be on Channel 4 tonight at 12:05am (UK) till 1am. didn't know if you already knew so i thought i would put it out... xxx

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My computer's not allowing my to download the performances Mika is doing right now at this very second and it's making me sad. :emot-sad:

...Someone's recording it right? :dunno:

I hope so...because I can't watch either :huh:

ehhmmm... you can download it now...

But yeah. Could be cool to Rain!

The video? I don't see part two anywhere, to download:blink:

Yeah:biggrin2:

*will see it now*

Edited by Neiobi

Cray is right! MJ, Farrah Fawcett, Ted Kennedy, DJ AM (there's more, probably)...and they've all passed away within weeks/months of each other. So sad. :(

And David Carradine, Ed McMahon, and Billy Mays. I still get sad when I watch his infomercials :sad:

And David Carradine, Ed McMahon, and Billy Mays. I still get sad when I watch his infomercials :sad:

Bam, three more! :shocked:

Me too! I feel uncomfortable because it's not like a movie, where an actor has passed away but, rather, he's yelling at me trying to sell me things. It feels odd.

why? i don't cos i can cry at 'I See You' and blame it on female hormones. :pinkbow: xxx

I've got period at the moment :sad: that's why I'm so pissed off.I woke up at the DAWN because of my head and stomach,which hurt so much I couldn't bare it.In those moments I really hate being female.

Otherwise,you're right :naughty:

I've got period at the moment :sad: that's why I'm so pissed off.I woke up at the DAWN because of my head and stomach,which hurt so much I couldn't bare it.In those moments I really hate being female.

Otherwise,you're right :naughty:

yeah didn't think about that... :doh: apart from that time yes i like being female. *hug* have you got a hot water bottle? xxx