How can I preorder Songs For Sorrow?

So....ive called both FYE's within something like 50 miles for me. They both told me that there is "nothing in their system for a soon to be release album by the artist MIKA entitles Songs For Sorrow."

:sneaky2:

So I called the next store. Nothing. He told me to check amazon. Nothing is even listed. I check the music store's website. Nothing. THEN he said check the wikipedia for him.

All it says is...under discography

Life in Cartoon Motion- February 5th, 2007

Songs For Sorrow Ep- TBA 2009

TBA-TBA 2009

How can I, living in the US, preorder myself a copy of Songs for Sorrow? Am I the only one who cant find ANY info about it online? All I can find when I google.....

Mika songs for sorrow

Songs for sorrow Mika EP

Mika 2009 EP

Mika preorder

Preorder Songs for Sorrow Mika

..........or anything like that, IS THE MFC THREAD ABOUT IT! GRRR!!!!!

So, how can I get a copy of it? I want to secure myself a copy by preordering if possible. But I dont know how. And if I cant do that, where can I buy a copy once it is released? And it I cant do that....

HOW ON GOD's GREEN EARTH CAN I GET A COPY OF SONGS FOR SORROW, SOME TIME SOON!?!?

Woof....ok....im better.:teehee:

But please....if ANYONE can help me. anyone at all on ANY of this...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here or PM me.

THANKS SO MUCH!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

p.s. The man at FYE said "Is she a popular artist, like someone popular as Justin Timberlake for example? Or is she someone new and upcoming. Like not alot of people know about her."

I said... "Ok, its a boy. And HE isnt as popular as JT, but I bought his album, and THREE COPIES of his DVD over the course of two years, in your store."

and hes like..."Oh, oh. Mika. Yes. Hes in our database." XD

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah... breathe! :naughty:

I'm not at all surprised it's not available for pre-order yet. He hasn't even announced or confirmed it, let alone released it. All he did was mention it in one interview... but even then things can change. All we can do is be patient. He'll announce it on mikasounds when he's ready, and some time after that you'll be able to pre-order.

i think mika will give us an amazon link for pre-order just like he did with the PDP DVD.:wink2:

i pre ordered it from amazon and got my copy in a few days. So i'm not worried now:thumb_yello:

I understand that I wont be able to get it now, but it mean...seeing that I am in the US and it will come out later for me than others, I want ot know how to order when it does come out. Im trying ot be patient, really I am :)

You're probably be able to order it from http://www.amazon.com .

I understand that I wont be able to get it now, but it mean...seeing that I am in the US and it will come out later for me than others, I want ot know how to order when it does come out. Im trying ot be patient, really I am :)

I have the same problem in Canada. A lot of music is released here way after it's released elsewhere.

If it's a UK-only release, though, it will likely be available on Amazon UK.

But like people have been saying, let's wait for the new website. There might be a new and improved online shop, and that might answer all our questions.

Oh - and breathe! Haha. May 25th is still a long way away. :naughty:

well i'm in Turkey and it will never come out in here so..:naughty:

but what do you exactly mean by "how to order"?

when we get the pre order link you'll see,amazon shows step by step what to do,easy as pie.

if u have a credit card(or your parents) or paypal,u can order it from amazon as the most of us.:thumb_yello:

I have the same problem in Canada. A lot of music is released here way after it's released elsewhere.

If it's a UK-only release, though, it will likely be available on Amazon UK.

But like people have been saying, let's wait for the new website. There might be a new and improved online shop, and that might answer all our questions.

Oh - and breathe! Haha. May 25th is still a long way away. :naughty:

i can buy stuff from amazon UK too. i'm almost sure i got my DVD from there:blink:

LOL!

i think mika will give us an amazon link for pre-order just like he did with the PDP DVD.:wink2:

i pre ordered it from amazon and got my copy in a few days. So i'm not worried now:thumb_yello:

Yeah, there are a number of different ways to get music even if it

you can't go to a physical shop and buy it. :thumb_yello:

Well, you're not the only one in the US who's waiting :wink2:

so don't feel alone -- misery loves company, as they say.

But you can be sure that as soon as we know what's going on with

the release, the info will be plastered all over the MFC -- you won't be

able to miss it, even if you try! :roftl:

Just hang in there as everyone has said -- and don't forget to breeeeeathe!

So....ive called both FYE's within something like 50 miles for me. They both told me that there is "nothing in their system for a soon to be release album by the artist MIKA entitles Songs For Sorrow."

:sneaky2:

So I called the next store. Nothing. He told me to check amazon. Nothing is even listed. I check the music store's website. Nothing. THEN he said check the wikipedia for him.

All it says is...under discography

Life in Cartoon Motion- February 5th, 2007

Songs For Sorrow Ep- TBA 2009

TBA-TBA 2009

How can I, living in the US, preorder myself a copy of Songs for Sorrow? Am I the only one who cant find ANY info about it online? All I can find when I google.....

Mika songs for sorrow

Songs for sorrow Mika EP

Mika 2009 EP

Mika preorder

Preorder Songs for Sorrow Mika

..........or anything like that, IS THE MFC THREAD ABOUT IT! GRRR!!!!!

So, how can I get a copy of it? I want to secure myself a copy by preordering if possible. But I dont know how. And if I cant do that, where can I buy a copy once it is released? And it I cant do that....

HOW ON GOD's GREEN EARTH CAN I GET A COPY OF SONGS FOR SORROW, SOME TIME SOON!?!?

Woof....ok....im better.:teehee:

But please....if ANYONE can help me. anyone at all on ANY of this...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here or PM me.

THANKS SO MUCH!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

p.s. The man at FYE said "Is she a popular artist, like someone popular as Justin Timberlake for example? Or is she someone new and upcoming. Like not alot of people know about her."

I said... "Ok, its a boy. And HE isnt as popular as JT, but I bought his album, and THREE COPIES of his DVD over the course of two years, in your store."

and hes like..."Oh, oh. Mika. Yes. Hes in our database." XD

when you find out, tell me!!

Woah... breathe! :naughty:

I'm not at all surprised it's not available for pre-order yet. He hasn't even announced or confirmed it, let alone released it. All he did was mention it in one interview... but even then things can change. All we can do is be patient. He'll announce it on mikasounds when he's ready, and some time after that you'll be able to pre-order.

This is the one reason I decided not to trust the interview in the mag. I'd always sooner wait for Mika to announce things himself, that way I'm not disappointed. Maybe he'll announce it tomorrow at noon.