MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no it's not sold out. (btw, i have 2 spare tickets if anyone's interested :bleh:)

still, a diet for me wouldn't hurt. :naughty:

I think I also have two spare tickets :roftl: So I can take up 3 seats :mf_rosetinted:

anybody knows when the tickets arrive?

I mean I get kind of worried, I have one extra ticket to brussel, but when it arrives to late, I can't post it argg

:shocked:

I've just checked my account: it says not dispatched yet. :boxed:

*starts worrying*

Why do you all buy so many tickets? :roftl:

Maybe you also have one for the second Paris gig? I'm desperately looking for one :naughty:

'Cause they've got soooo much money! :mf_rosetinted:

of course about Germany...

one of my few first rows was in Munich, i arrived at 6.00 p.m. in the queue, i had also a little problem with security woman cause my bag (there was a toy boy inside)... but i was at first row, near super Em :thumb_yello:

One of my most chaotic gigs was in Munich. Arrived 3:30 p.m. Ended up about 12th row. :mf_rosetinted:

Why do you all buy so many tickets? :roftl:

Maybe you also have one for the second Paris gig? I'm desperately looking for one :naughty:

We obviously think we have more friends than we do :mf_rosetinted:

They're supposed to arrive no later than 2 weeks before the gig. So for this gig that would be uhm.. today. In my case, mission not accomplished..

I understand, London is not exactly close to Berlin too :wink2:

But I'm pretty sure they'll arrive in time. I'll let you know when I get them. When are you leaving for Paris?

I'm leaving almost a week before...took advantage of the concert to have a "chic" holiday:biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

One of my most chaotic gigs was in Munich. Arrived 3:30 p.m. Ended up about 12th row. :mf_rosetinted:

oh i'm sorry...

anyway... i was in first row but very very on the right.... under the amplificators :boxed:

oh i'm sorry...

anyway... i was in first row but very very on the right.... under the amplificators :boxed:

BAH! Don't be sorry! That 'queueing' situation was mayham :aah: That's actually what I wanted to say. And security were :aah:!

There are some other people I'd rather not have had in the front there :sneaky2: Noone from here, though :roftl:

:huglove:

@agnieszka, because i thought i had to be fast to get the tickets (:lmao:) and didn't have time to ask everyone whether they'd come along and/or have tickets on their own etc.

and @violet_sky very true, the security ppl in munich were the worst i ever had at a mika show! :sneaky2:

And security were :aah:!

oh, but you can not imagine my experience: to explain to a german big security guard, with my poor english, that a box of a toner for fax does not contain a toner (quite useles in a gig) but a gift :naughty:

anyway... a good memory of that winter...

oh, but you can not imagine my experience: to explain to a security guard, with my poor english, that a box of a toner for fax does not contain a toner (quite useles in a gig) but a gift :naughty:

:blink::lmfao:

oh, but you can not imagine my experience: to explain to a german big security guard, with my poor english, that a box of a toner for fax does not contain a toner (quite useles in a gig) but a gift :naughty:

Oh Allegra, I put up the wind wheel I got from you at the Christmas party outside my summerhouse last weekend and it was beautiful!

When the wind was hard the colours were mixing so beautifully!:wub2:

so,i'm happy to see familiar faces here..i'll do this one and not milan....

so:count me in for this amazing firt date of this acoustic tour!

thanks mellody,for all what you sait in this thread,we need information ;)

for me:

arrive at 08H15 the 1st of june at the aeroport SCHOENEFELD..i use your link for transport,but i don't know where we have to go(what station of bus or something else near the church??)

thanks to help!

return:10H45 the 2nd of june.just 24hours in the city(no problem with job or family,great!)

robie,i could be with some of you in the waiting..but not the good aeroport.....

btw,see you very soon!!!

purplecat,mellody,i ask you one place please..even if it's not sold out,if it's the same price,i'll take one place,thanks ;)

fanny! :shocked:

shock shock me!

eheheheheheh

too bad you're at the other airport....but we'll have some time to spend together...and it's the first one!:biggrin2:

SCOHK...in a good way i think??!!

yes,it's the first one,in a church...omg....i'll want so much to be there..and due to my problem with the milan's date,my husband propose me another date:at first,it was paris 11th,and finally i propose because i always think about this date:wub2:

i'm so happy to finally see lot of you!but don't know where i'll be and when for the moment ;)

see you soon!!!

yes,it's the first one,in a church...omg....i'll want so much to be there..and due to my problem with the milan's date,my husband propose me another date:at first,it was paris 11th,and finally i propose because i always think about this date:wub2:

i'm so happy to finally see lot of you!but don't know where i'll be and when for the moment ;)

see you soon!!!

i'm sure you'll find a way....:wink2:

arrive at 08H15 the 1st of june at the aeroport SCHOENEFELD..i use your link for transport,but i don't know where we have to go(what station of bus or something else near the church??)

thanks to help!

return:10H45 the 2nd of june.just 24hours in the city(no problem with job or family,great!)

:clap:

i have a lot of info for you...

the underground (U) station near the church is GNEISENAUSTRASSE on line U7

Line U7 (blu) arrive quite directly from your airport :plane:

(there is a bus who collegue in 10 minutes the airport to this U line, then there are 15 stops stations before Gneisenaustrasse)

see you soon!!!

Are you coming alone Fanny? Will be nice to see you :thumb_yello:

Umm.. hello :wub2:

I'm probably coming, too.

I know some of you on here *cough* Ingie and some others*cough* and I think I'm familiar with violet_sky too?

I'm still trying to persuade Ingie to come :roftl:

I'm gonna introduce myself in the Introduction thread.

:roftl:

Edited by CottonCandy

Umm.. hello :wub2:

I'm probably coming, too.

I know some of you on here *cough* Ingie and some others*cough* and I think I'm familiar with violet_sky too?

I'm still trying to persuade Ingie to come :roftl:

I'm gonna introduce myself in the Introduction thread.

:roftl:

Hmm, that can be tricky... you know there are more than one of us :das: