MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

Been following the discussion but as I'm living "abroad":roftl: I have always been forced to pick up my ticket at the box office a couple of hours before the gigs!

Only exception was Amsterdam!:wub2:

And so far there have been no problems…. knock on wood!

Of course it would be so much better travelling with your ticket already in your pocket but for you who don’t…please don’t worry, I’m sure it will end up all right!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting the postman on Friday looking like this :freak: or this :emot-sad:

Nobody is happy with the situation but there's little we can do at the moment. I've emailed them too and do hope we'll get more information tomorrow morning. :mail:

Was there ever an option to have them by mail or picking them up at the box office when you bought them?

I just need to blame someone :sneaky2:

I am not mentally fit to argue with morons in box offices, that woman in Brixton last year was a ****ing nightmare :crybaby:

Deep feelings like love and rage are the hardest ones to express in a non-native language!:roftl:

Was there ever an option to have them by mail or picking them up at the box office when you bought them?

The only option was to have them by mail. They should have mailed them not later than two weeks before the gig :fisch:

Has anyone noticed:

ONE WEEK TO GO!

:groupwave::groupwave:

Deep feelings like love and rage are the hardest ones to express in a non-native language!:roftl:

If I've been queueing for 8+ hours and some <insert bad word> refuses to give me my ticket just for the heck of it, then I have a serious problem expressing anything other than ¤##"#"¤/&(%¤ :badmood: even in my own language :aah:

I just need to blame someone :sneaky2:

I am not mentally fit to argue with morons in box offices, that woman in Brixton last year was a ****ing nightmare :crybaby:

I suggest blaming Mika. It's always fun. And we all know it's always his fault, anyway. :biggrin2:

kata, if we all have to pick up our tickets in berlin, i'll assist you if the box office guy doesn't want to give you your ticket. :wink2:

i agree that it's best not to have to pick up the tickets, especially if the venue is general admission. though i think if EVERYONE has to pick up the tickets, like in milan, it's fair. the advantage of having to pick up the tickets is that they can't get lost in the mail. :bleh:

apart from that, i'm wondering if the church has a box office at all... :blink: maybe we'll get an icecream van instead. :bleh:

kata, if we all have to pick up our tickets in berlin, i'll assist you if the box office guy doesn't want to give you your ticket. :wink2:

i agree that it's best not to have to pick up the tickets, especially if the venue is general admission. though i think if EVERYONE has to pick up the tickets, like in milan, it's fair. the advantage of having to pick up the tickets is that they can't get lost in the mail. :bleh:

apart from that, i'm wondering if the church has a box office at all... :blink: maybe we'll get an icecream van instead. :bleh:

Thank you :flowers2:

Oh would be lovely with an icecream van :yay: I have 4 tickets, do I get 4 icecreams then? :naughty:

The only option was to have them by mail. They should have mailed them not later than two weeks before the gig :fisch:

Has anyone noticed:

ONE WEEK TO GO!

:groupwave::groupwave:

One week and one hour!:pbjt:

It will be a quite new experience to be able to sit down during the show!:kaf:

If I've been queueing for 8+ hours and some <insert bad word> refuses to give me my ticket just for the heck of it, then I have a serious problem expressing anything other than ¤##"#"¤/&(%¤ :badmood: even in my own language :aah:

:lmfao:I knew you would say that...so true!

It seems poor Helen is at work even on Bank Holiday :shocked:

I just got this email reply from her:

"Unfortunately we're still waiting to receive these tickets from the promoter. As soon as we receive them we will pack them and mail them to you. If they don't arrive in time we will reissue them for box office collection."

Nothing new under the sun. We'll see what tomorrow brings :soccer_h4h:

Okay this is starting to piss me off big time. I'm German. I want to make sure to have what I need to get access to where I want to go. I order in time, I want my stuff to be delivered in f*cking time! Is it really asked too much to get your ticked shipped to your house when this is a f*cking part of the contract and you pay extra for that sort of service?? They'd better spare their special code crap and make sure people get what they pay for. I'm serious. First things first. Bells and whistles when the essentials are set. :doh:

I think I'm actually expecting things to go wrong by now :dunno: Guess I'll be pleasantly surprised if I manage to get in, don't end up behind the tallest guy in the universe and Mika is actually on stage :teehee:

I wouldn't be so panicked yet. I mean it's still one week.

If not emails were sent to those who were asking, showing quite explicitly that that sandwich company people are pretty troubled themselves.

What does that bank holiday have to do with anything? I don't get it. We already have to have the tickets by then.

I wouldn't be so panicked yet. I mean it's still one week.

If not emails were sent to those who were asking, showing quite explicitly that that sandwich company people are pretty troubled themselves.

What does that bank holiday have to do with anything? I don't get it. We already have to have the tickets by then.

It's not about the German bank holiday, there's one in the UK today. Sandwich, erm, Sandbag, are based here so a day off can be a problem.

Not for Helen though, her workoholism is becoming legendary :naughty:

It's not about the German bank holiday, there's one in the UK today. Sandwich, erm, Sandbag, are based here so a day off can be a problem.

Hang in there Helen! You can make it! :thumb_yello:

I'm telling you: this is a home business, and poor Helen is trying to multitask making up the codes, sending emails, packing tickets in envelopes, whilst breastfeeding the twins :roftl::roftl:

shall we open a helen appreciation thread? :biggrin2:

i guess she deserves a true moment of real fun!

can we do a project? :boing: I suggest we all make her a fancy envelope with our home address on, then her work will be so much easier for the next tour :mf_rosetinted:

I'm telling you: this is a home business, and poor Helen is trying to multitask making up the codes, sending emails, packing tickets in envelopes, whilst breastfeeding the twins :roftl::roftl:

I just pictured that :roftl:

Must not be very easy as she's operating from the capsule hotel :naughty:

shall we open a helen appreciation thread? :biggrin2:

i guess she deserves a true moment of real fun!

I'm so in for that. AND we have her e-mail, we can send her the link :biggrin2:

But maybe let's wait till she's finished sending our tickets, wouldn't want to distract her :teehee: