MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

I'll go late, too. I've been waiting for this to happen for more than two years. There's really no way for me to endure the tiniest bit of out-of-control crowd action before the gig and enter the venue all stressed out and panicked to a point where I'm seriously thinking about leaving again.

I want to enjoy it. I might not get it more often than once. So yeah.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna queue in order to get in front either, so maybe I can be used as something to mark your spot in the queue if I manage to get my own tickets first :dunno:

I'll try to get there on saturday :mf_rosetinted: something would be open on saturday, right? :sneaky2:

awww you're the best,Kata :wub2:

i'm tho only one who brings a regular lunchbox to school,it's so uncool:sneaky2:

just so you know i've something like this in my mind:mf_rosetinted:

https://www.itsonlyrocknrolllondon.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=1407&cat=37&page=1

couldn't find a TH one online:dunno:

I'll go late, too. I've been waiting for this to happen for more than two years. There's really no way for me to endure the tiniest bit of out-of-control crowd action before the gig and enter the venue all stressed out and panicked to a point where I'm seriously thinking about leaving again.

I want to enjoy it. I might not get it more often than once. So yeah.

*agrees*

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting etc. etc. :aah:

it's not, as far as i know:blink:

it's a real venue for concerts

It looks like a real church from the outside and inside as well, though I also found a Suzanne Vega gig there by a random google search...

I'll hopefully arrive at the venue at 2pm. *prays* :mf_popeanim: haha

I'll be the one with the nail polish :roftl: and hot pink doc marten boots. :wink2:

I could save places for you guys. And I'd really love to be at the very front.

OH! and we're gonna have a personal slave: the father of my friend :naughty: he's not going to the concert and he doesn't really like queueing either.. so let's tell him to get us something from Mc Donald's or elsewhere :das:

Can't wait to meet you guuuuuys!

Buy Passionskirche Kreuzberg Tickets

Passionskirche Kreuzberg Tickets

If you want to visit an impressive venue, then why not buying tickets for a Passionskirche Kreuzberg concert? Set in a beautiful place and country, Passionskirche Kreuzberg is the location for any event you should visit! Do you like going to great concerts in Passionskirche Kreuzberg, or seeing a spectacular opera or theatre performance? Or are you more of a sports fan and eager to watch a thrilling football, rugby or tennis match? Have a look on this website to find out what kinds of events Passionskirche Kreuzberg has to offer, and order your Passionskirche Kreuzberg tickets to the most popular events in Passionskirche Kreuzberg right here at Worldticketshop.com - Your Ticket to Fun!

Passionskirche Kreuzberg Tickets

Sort By: Date | Venue | Country Date Event Venue

Monday, 1 June 2009

Start: 20.00 Mika Tickets

Berlin, Germany

Passionskirche Kreuzberg Buy Tickets

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Start: 20.00 Suzanne Vega Tickets

Berlin, Germany

Passionskirche Kreuzberg Buy Tickets

Passionskirche Kreuzberg Concert Tickets

Especially when a concert is held in the Passionskirche Kreuzberg, you should definitely try and get Passionskirche Kreuzberg concert tickets and pay a visit to this terrific location to find out what this venue is all about! Whether you are eager to attend that splendid gig you always wanted to see, or any other Passionskirche Kreuzberg events, here at this website you will find the best tickets to all kinds of events in Passionskirche Kreuzberg! Explore the town or city of your choice and close off the day with the most tremendous events in a fantastic venue, such as the Passionskirche Kreuzberg. Experiencing the time of your life has never been easier: just make sure to order your Passionskirche Kreuzberg concert tickets right here at Worldticketshop.com - Your Ticket to Fun!

I'll try to get there on saturday :mf_rosetinted: something would be open on saturday, right? :sneaky2:

yes, saturday the big shops are open until 8 pm. :wink2: someone from berlin told me that at alexanderplatz there's a huge shopping centre, maybe that's the right place to look.

and about the venue question: it IS a real church, and there will be a service at 11 am. see here (for those who can read a bit of german :naughty:): http://www.heiligkreuzpassion.de/gottesdienste.htm

anyone can rent the church for concerts or other cultural events though. i recently saw a tv report about german churches looking for new ways to earn money, and probably this is one of them. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

yes, saturday the big shops are open until 8 pm. :wink2: someone from berlin told me that at alexanderplatz there's a huge shopping centre, maybe that's the right place to look.

and about the venue question: it IS a real church, and there will be a service at 11 am. see here (for those who can read a bit of german :naughty:): http://www.heiligkreuzpassion.de/gottesdienste.htm

anyone can rent the church for concerts or other cultural events though. i recently saw a tv report about german churches looking for new ways to earn money, and probably this is one of them. :wink2:

TFP :thumb_yello:

Mrs P will be very happy: M is going to church at last. :naughty:

So if we go to the 11 am service, do you think we could stay in there? :naughty:

happy hour then?:drinks_wine:

:thumb_yello::cheerful_h4h:

I'm not gonna queue in order to get in front either, so maybe I can be used as something to mark your spot in the queue if I manage to get my own tickets first

I nominate you for the MFC badge of honour. :winner_first_h4h:

I refuse to do that. Definitely.

I never wear skirts.

I just recently started to wear them - occasionally. Maybe today again. Skirts can be fun.

So if we go to the 11 am service, do you think we could stay in there? :naughty:

:teehee: What a plan. If services on gig days is common practice, I guess they're not wondering anymore about the increase of church-goers there. Nice way of cooking the books. :naughty:

maybe, if you hide in the loo for the rest of the day... but then i guess, queuing outside is more fun. :bleh:

maybe, if you hide in the loo for the rest of the day... but then i guess, queuing outside is more fun. :bleh:

True :bleh: might still go to the service though, could be interesting :teehee:

especially in the heavy rain showers forecast :mf_rosetinted:

PS

I am coming, too...:wink2:

Need to do hotel reservation still, but it all seems final now

Edited by suzie

i'm really happy to meet you :original:

Me, too:wink2:

My plane lands at 9am, so I can check into the hotel by 10am, probably have a rest a bit and walk down to the church around midday.. I wonder if any of you would be there already...

Me, too:wink2:

My plane lands at 9am, so I can check into the hotel by 10am, probably have a rest a bit and walk down to the church around midday.. I wonder if any of you would be there already...

sure- I will :wink2:

especially in the heavy rain showers forecast :mf_rosetinted:

PS

I am coming, too...:wink2:

Need to do hotel reservation still, but it all seems final now

YAY!! That will be fun

And if it's raining I vote for all of us having commited terrible sins that require us to spend the whole day inside praying for forgiveness :crybaby: