MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you: this is a home business, and poor Helen is trying to multitask making up the codes, sending emails, packing tickets in envelopes, whilst breastfeeding the twins :roftl::roftl:

:mfr_lol::mfr_lol::mfr_lol:

I'm telling you: this is a home business, and poor Helen is trying to multitask making up the codes, sending emails, packing tickets in envelopes, whilst breastfeeding the twins :roftl::roftl:

I have written already to my dear friend helen this morning, but I haven't received an answer yet. but as a mother I know that breastfeading is hard work, so I don't expect an answer before this afternoon. then the twins usually sleep and she can relax while browsing her mail:roftl:

Edited by rockstardelight

I asked the Passionskirche about the seating and they answered:

"Die erstze Reihe besteht aus Sitzplätzen. Gestanden wird an den Seiten. Was

die Barrieren betrifft, so muss ich passen. Normalerweide gibt es keine

Barrieren, aber das kann von Künstler zu Künstler unterschiedlich sein."

"The first row consists of seats. You stand on the sides. Usually there are no barriers in the church but I don't know. It depends on the artist."

Do you think she really means the first ROW? or ROWS?

"The first row consists of seats. You stand on the sides. Usually there are no barriers in the church but I don't know. It depends on the artist."

:shocked:

I don't want to stand!! :mad3: No way!!! :hair::aah:

I think she means rows:

http://www.akanthus.de/a_down/besucherkapazitaet_pk_1.pdf

:thumb_yello:

Passen oder nicht passen?:blink:

I don't get it?

Maybe I should ask what passen means, passieren? Get past?

And there goes my theory about sitting down!:sneaky2:

Now way some of us are sitting down while the rest are standing and blocking the way!

Guess that was the point with standing at the sides? not to block the way :blink: Well I don't care where I stand as long as I can stand and be sure that the people who sit don't get up and block my view:roftl:

Guess that was the point with standing at the sides? not to block the way :blink: Well I don't care where I stand as long as I can stand and be sure that the people who sit don't get up and block my view:roftl:

thanks love :biggrin2:

I have written already to my dear friend helen this morning, but I haven't received an answer yet. but as a mother I know that breastfeading is hard work, so I don't expect an answer before this afternoon. then the twins usually sleep and she can relax while browsing her mail:roftl:

:lmao: Shame, if the poor woman knew how much fun she has provided us while we wait for the tickets :roftl:

I really dislike sitting at gigs, but I don't like to go for the last row only to find out that the people in the 20 rows in front of me get up as soon as the concert starts :doh: If I could only be sure everyone would sit down most of the show then i'd gladly aim for row 20 :freak:

:roftl:

:lmao: Shame, if the poor woman knew how much fun she has provided us while we wait for the tickets :roftl:

yeah, she is really something - probably a real hottie, though maybe not so clever - i think she has problems with switching on the computer today, at least I haven't gotten an email undtil now. but I really believe she is fighting for it.

it's written as the first row

so muss ich passen - i don't know ( it is an expression )

yeah, she is really something - probably a real hottie, though maybe not so clever - i think she has problems with switching on the computer today, at least I haven't gotten an email undtil now. but I really believe she is fighting for it.

helen honey - I start to loose faith in you - I received an email, and I got totally excited, undtil I realised that it was about the belgium gig ticket ( wich I have sold) and that it has been dispatched.

I know that during the breastfeeding period many women get confused, so that should have been the tickets to berlin ( you know it is closer ). and you didn't wrote back according to the berlin gig.:aah:

does anybody got some news??

Eww, I've read that crap about standing areas before but just blanked it out until now. I really hate the thought of queueing just so I get a seat. Any seat. Thought this wouldn't be stress for once.

hurra,

helen finally got the twins to fall asleep - and she wrote me.

I am really going to miss this conversation.

Unfortunately we are still waiting to receive the tickets from the promoter. We expect them tomorrow.

As soon as they arrive we will mail them out and they should only take 3 working days to reach you.

If you don't have the tickets by Friday 29th then please get in touch and we will arrange for duplicate tickets to be available for you to collect from the venue box office on the night of the show.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

:teehee:dedicated to helen, you made me a mika groupie:roftl::roftl:

yes we've got the same as MFC

Please make it clear to everyone concerned that if they don’t receive the tickets in the post they must get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com) at least 24hrs before each show and we will reissue them for box office collection – everyone will get in.

i'm pretty sure i won't get it in time, and i'll send my email...but oh well!

i don't care, as long as i enter the venue!:biggrin2:

well cheers Helen and douchebag, I was planning to leave friday morning - guess I'll postpone it to saturday :yay: Thank f#ck for eurolines, I'd have completely lost it if I had a flight booked :freak:

why do you postpone your departure?:blink:

you can email sandbag by thursday and ask them to issue your tickets at the box office, you don't need to wait for the tickets at home...or maybe i've misread your post?:blink:

why do you postpone your departure?:blink:

you can email sandbag by thursday and ask them to issue your tickets at the box office, you don't need to wait for the tickets at home...or maybe i've misread your post?:blink:

I don't want to collect my tickets at the box office, I want my tickets in my hand when i leave home :blowup:

If they can't send the bloody tickets on time then I don't trust them to actually have them sent to the box office and I'm not prepared to take an arguement in German with some random person who doesn't have my name on a list :freak:

they won't 'send' the tickets to the venue, tickets will be re-issued there...

we ALL will get in, and german fans have already offered to help us at the box office (see mellody)....if you send and email to sandbag and get their reply and confirmation that your ticket can be collected in berlin, what's the problem?

as long as you have the emails with you and an identity document, i'm 100% confident we won't have any problem...