MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it's raining I vote for all of us having commited terrible sins that require us to spend the whole day inside praying for forgiveness :crybaby:

I don't need to as I am a good girl...................................gone bad:teehee:

hm, the forecast i use says partly cloudy, 17-25 degrees.

Then we'll take yours! :thumb_yello:

Good. I won't be too stinky and sweaty when I finally get to kiss him passionately. :mf_rosetinted:

You mean at the aftershow party we will attend because of the magic wristbands Thorsten will hand us when we pick up our pre-ordered-post-delivered to make up for the not-as-we-planned-it desaster? :naughty:

Then we'll take yours! :thumb_yello:

You mean at the aftershow party we will attend because of the magic wristbands Thorsten will hand us when we pick up our pre-ordered-post-delivered to make up for the not-as-we-planned-it desaster? :naughty:

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted:

And please, leave us alone. :mf_rosetinted:

It will actually take a while. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

You can finish Breaking Dawn! :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

That comes in handy as I've put it away after the first book and a bit :roftl: I'll leave it untouched a little longer then - until I need it. Monday... :roftl:

I probably won't take a camera as I won't be in the front anyway, but we can always rely on Sariflor... :roftl:

And :shocked: I just noticed the new vlog and watched it.

Suddenly I know again why I am here. Exactly. :cheerful_h4h:

:doh: how could I forget.

I probably won't take a camera as I won't be in the front anyway, but we can always rely on Sariflor... :roftl:

Suddenly I know again why I am here. Exactly. :cheerful_h4h:

I'm happy to hear (read) that!:wub2:

He surely has his irresistible moments in the vlog!:blush-anim-cl:

I probably won't take a camera as I won't be in the front anyway, but we can always rely on Sariflor...

Suddenly I know again why I am here. Exactly.

You can, yes, that blooming camera is attached to my hand forever and ever :roftl: Until death or errr..a newer model do us part

Sariflor does qualitative records))

:mf_lustslow:

Thanks Lena! I try my best.

Good. I won't be too stinky and sweaty when I finally get to kiss him passionately. :mf_rosetinted:

HA! If he kises you or any other girl passionately I will eat my bag. Contents included.

What kind of clothes are you planning to wear? (not sure what would fit for queueing in the rain, outside temperature of around 23C but proably cold inside, plus it is a church after all... not sure if my choice should be jeans:blink:

What kind of clothes are you planning to wear? (not sure what would fit for queueing in the rain, outside temperature of around 23C but proably cold inside, plus it is a church after all... not sure if my choice should be jeans:blink:

I have just been through the same string of thoughts and decided to bring both a really long skirt and jeans :teehee:

Hello!

i'm happy to see you there ;)

so,for clothes,i was thinking about a long black dress,classic wearing for a special evening..i was thinking about accoustic small tour in a CHURCH,so...

but now,nobody will wear class clothes finally?:shocked:

i think i have to change....

I have just been through the same string of thoughts and decided to bring both a really long skirt and jeans :teehee:

Wearing jeans under a long skirt so that you can take off either of them when doors open? :blink: That sounds very practical. We will be in Germany after all..:naughty:

Hello!

so,for clothes,i was thinking about a long black dress,classic wearing for a special evening..i was thinking about accoustic small tour in a CHURCH,so...

I think I will wear a nice top and trousers but not jeans..

Hello!

i think i have to change....

it's kinda weird to combine queueing with classy clothes, don't really know how that can be done :boxed: Have a feeling I would look like a tramp no matter what I'm wearing if I've been outside in the rain for a couple of hours :freak:

NON! ne change rien!!! Tu nous feras de belles photos dans ta belle robe noire!!!

traduction: no, don't change your mind!

We'll get some beautiful pics of you wearing a smart black dress!

Bon voyage!