MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

Worried?? About what?:blink:

Because I have NO idea what, when, how, .... and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon .. :crybaby:

So much to do, so little time ...

:roftl:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I have NO idea what, when, how, .... and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon .. :crybaby:

So much to do, so little time ...

:roftl:

I don't know any of that stuff either:thumb_yello:

I don't really care :naughty: As long as I'm able to get in I'm happy:thumb_yello:

Hmm .. lucky you ..

I'm a person that needs to know what's going to happen .. and sooner than the day itself if possible .. :roftl:

Hmm .. lucky you ..

I'm a person that needs to know what's going to happen .. and sooner than the day itself if possible .. :roftl:

I used to be like that...:naughty:

I wonder how the venue's gonna look... I hope they make it comfy, cute. I'm actually a bit jealous of all the nice venues the other countries have... AB is so... Regular.

I'm so sad right now :sad:

I saw the tickets were for sale on the 7th of may

but my mom didn't want to drive. So I couldn't buy tickets yet because I didn't know if we could get to Brussels, last Tuesday, a friend from a friend of mine, wanted to give us a ride to the AB and back. But the tickets were already sold out on mikasounds. Friday I read in the paper of thursday that there were tickets available on the site of the AB, I was so happy and stuff, 5 minutes later I read the paper of friday and they said that the tickets were already gone. So I was really sad for the whole weekend and I think it's going to get worse if we get closer to 4th of june :sad::tears:

I'm so sad right now :sad:

I saw the tickets were for sale on the 7th of may

but my mom didn't want to drive. So I couldn't buy tickets yet because I didn't know if we could get to Brussels, last Tuesday, a friend from a friend of mine, wanted to give us a ride to the AB and back. But the tickets were already sold out on mikasounds. Friday I read in the paper of thursday that there were tickets available on the site of the AB, I was so happy and stuff, 5 minutes later I read the paper of friday and they said that the tickets were already gone. So I was really sad for the whole weekend and I think it's going to get worse if we get closer to 4th of june :sad::tears:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :sad::huglove:

Maybe there's someone that can't go after all .. don't give up hope yet :wink2:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :sad::huglove:

Maybe there's someone that can't go after all .. don't give up hope yet :wink2:

everybody from this site will rather die then sell the tickets (I understand completly, you don't want to know what I want to do to get a ticket :roftl:)

I still hope, but I'm not naive and I'm not willing to give 100 euro for 1 ticket on e-bay

everybody from this site will rather die then sell the tickets (I understand completly, you don't want to know what I want to do to get a ticket :roftl:)

I still hope, but I'm not naive and I'm not willing to give 100 euro for 1 ticket on e-bay

You never know if something comes up, it can happen to us all :wink2:

And sometimes people buy tickets without knowing if they actually can go (:fisch:) so ... :wink2:

really? :shocked:

but my mom wouldn't let me go alone :sneaky2:

Just tell her she should go out and eat in a Brussels nice little restaurant that evening, and come and get u at the end of the gig, it used to work with my parents when I was your age :naughty:

Just tell her she should go out and eat in a Brussels nice little restaurant that evening, and come and get u at the end of the gig, it used to work with my parents when I was your age :naughty:

And once you're in Brussels we'll take care of you :wink2: So no problem there :mf_rosetinted:

You never know if something comes up, it can happen to us all :wink2:

And sometimes people buy tickets without knowing if they actually can go (:fisch:) so ... :wink2:

We'll see if I find someone who has a ticket(s).

I'm going to enter every stupid game to win tickets, even if I have to sing a whole mika song on the radio (if I get in) , I'm serious :mf_rosetinted:

You have nice parents :mf_rosetinted:

my mom went with me to the gig in forest national. She doesn't want to go with me now, because she already went with me last time and she has to work the next day. If I could get 3 tickets I'm saved, because then a friend wants to give us a ride

I'm getting really nervous about the concert. I found someone who had a spare ticket for the gig in Brussels, so I was really euphoric as you all can understand. But she lives in Denmark, and if they are gonna mail the ticket to her first and she still has to mail it to me, I don't know if I will be able to get the ticket in time at all. I hope everything get's straightened out real soon.

Also when I go, I would be going alone. Are there some people who would like to meet up for the gig?

I'm getting really nervous about the concert. I found someone who had a spare ticket for the gig in Brussels, so I was really euphoric as you all can understand. But she lives in Denmark, and if they are gonna mail the ticket to her first and she still has to mail it to me, I don't know if I will be able to get the ticket in time at all. I hope everything get's straightened out real soon.

Also when I go, I would be going alone. Are there some people who would like to meet up for the gig?

If you email the girl in Denmark ASAP, she might have time to email Sandbag (the company handling the tickets) and have them arrange to mail the ticket directly to you instead of to Denmark.

Best of luck! :thumb_yello:

If you email the girl in Denmark ASAP, she might have time to email Sandbag (the company handling the tickets) and have them arrange to mail the ticket directly to you instead of to Denmark.

Best of luck! :thumb_yello:

Yeah she is trying that now. I hope it works *fingers crossed*

I'm getting impatient to receive the tickets. I'm getting nervous because of it.

I'm worried because I'm afraid I wont have them on time.

Someone else who is nervous about this?

@ Leentje;I will be there alone too don't worry about it,i did it before all by myself,you will see other MFC-ers for sure

I'm getting impatient to receive the tickets. I'm getting nervous because of it.

I'm worried because I'm afraid I wont have them on time.

Someone else who is nervous about this?@ Leentje;I will be there alone too don't worry about it,i did it before all by myself,you will see other MFC-ers for sure

Ehm, yes, me :boxed: