MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

yes!!!!

i would like a tour guide,but for saturday morning..perhaps afternoon we will waiting all near the venue to chat a bit,no?

if it's so crazy to drive in the city,perhaps someone could take my car??

I'm sorry I'm working on Saturday morning! :no:

My advice is: leave your car at a big car park close to an underground station far from the city centre. Driving is crazy, but the worst thing is finding a car park! It takes ages to find a spot and the huge car parks are extremely expensive. You can check on line which underground stations have got a car park nearby. I think Famagosta and San Donato both have got one. You should also consider the fact that street cars go around the city, which makes it more difficult to drive if you're not used to the place! :boxed:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kath and the others , i have found an Ibis hotel , Milano centro 72 euros per night /2ppl, robbie wrote me it's not too far from the venue, what do you think about?

i am going to book but in fact i don't know if i'll stay 1 or 2 nights ....

fanny réponds moi sur MWS, emergency, you ll udersatnd when you 'll read what i am managing..

je viens de te répondre,et je pars le vendredi au fait ;) normalement....

I'm sorry I'm working on Saturday morning! :no:

My advice is: leave your car at a big car park close to an underground station far from the city centre. Driving is crazy, but the worst thing is finding a car park! It takes ages to find a spot and the huge car parks are extremely expensive. You can check on line which underground stations have got a car park nearby. I think Famagosta and San Donato both have got one. You should also consider the fact that street cars go around the city, which makes it more difficult to drive if you're not used to the place! :boxed:

thanks a lot for all those informations...

if we are in the same hotel with mfcers,perhaps we can find an hotel with a car park,no?

so,it's not realist to drive with my car???thanks:thumb_yello:

My first time in Italy, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I also can't wait to see my old friends again.... :wub2:

so???:biggrin2:

you disappear for months and now this???:naughty:

welcome to Milan! :biggrin2:

My first time in Italy, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I also can't wait to see my old friends again.... :wub2:

WoW! It is going to be great to see so many MFCers! I just can't wait!:shocked::wub2:

Further to my earlier post about hotels...Robi has kindly offered me accomodation so I won't be looking for a hotel now. I am sure that we will all be spending lots of time together though:wub2:

Further to my earlier post about hotels...Robi has kindly offered me accomodation so I won't be looking for a hotel now. I am sure that we will all be spending lots of time together though:wub2:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

she's arriving at the wrong airport!!!

*sighs*

I'm looking for someone to share a room in Milan, anyone interested?

I need a room mate Betta..............would be delighted to share. I just booked a twin...but could probably change to a tripple if Avoca wanted to share too?

It is at this hotel

http://www.italyhotelsdirect.com/3-s...ls-milan-1.htm

Hotel Porta Romana. The other UKers are staying there too:thumb_yello:

I need a room mate Betta..............would be delighted to share. I just booked a twin...but could probably change to a tripple if Avoca wanted to share too?

It is at this hotel

They're going to wonder how they went from empty to full in the space of a few hours. :naughty:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

the magic of a saturday gig!:naughty:

welcome, uk armada! :punk:

*sits and waits for the french one*

Well seeing as everyone always comes to London, my home gig, just returning a few compliments!:naughty:

It is at this hotel

kath, your link does not work :naughty:

it's this one?

http://www.hotelportaromanamilan.com/

They're going to wonder how they went from empty to full in the space of a few hours. :naughty:

I still think we should get a travel club going and get discounts...our business must be worth a fortune:shocked:

Well seeing as everyone always comes to London, my home gig, just returning a few compliments!:naughty:

you said it, i thought it!:roftl:

well babs...it was time really!:blush-anim-cl:

you'll enjoy it, even if milan is not exactly the best place to visit (but for green purse shopping of course)

I still think we should get a travel club going and get discounts...our business must be worth a fortune:shocked:

there's nothing better for this economic crises than a mika gig.. :mf_rosetinted:

you said it, i thought it!:roftl:

well babs...it was time really!:blush-anim-cl:

you'll enjoy it, even if milan is not exactly the best place to visit (but for green purse shopping of course)

I would like to see Rome again. If anyone is listening :fisch: