dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when do you come avoca??

perhaps i can take uyou at the aiurport:wink2:

i tried to ring yesterday,but nobody at the phone....

perhaps tomorow:thumb_yello:

I'm still not sure, but IF I come I'd arrive at CDG airport at 3pm.

the day aftre I should leave again at 7am and smt or in the late aftrenoon, but I'd prefer leaving early in the morn.

IF I come, I also need accomodation not far from airport.

You'd have to take the RER B (a suburban quite ugly train) that will bring you directly to Paris. Then subway...

Quite fast, il you don't get lost in French's subway, of course ! :biggrin2:

I did get lost time.. well a little. due to a detour by bus. :blush-anim-cl:

That's awesome! So no queing since early in the morning for the Paris gigs?:teehee:

Maybe next time....

P.S. I am still not sure if I'll be able to stay away from the venue's gates on that day:shocked::aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

ok We Called this morning ALIAS PRODUCTION which is the productor of the Paris gigs and they told us that they are NUMBERED SEATS

:thumb_yello::wink2:

Fantastic :yay:

ok We Called this morning ALIAS PRODUCTION which is the productor of the Paris gigs and they told us that they are NUMBERED SEATS

:thumb_yello::wink2:

Thanks for checking guys, it's good to know, but weren't we already sure of this fact? :roftl: I'm sure that the only non-numbered seats will be in the venues where the tickets are marked as "general admission".

Just the usual way :blink:. Like London :naughty:. I don't understand why everyone is panicking so much about it.

Hi !

I'll be there... and I long to meet some other Mika fans...

Elodie : I hope you have bought your ticket on Mikasounds because they were only sold on internet Fnac, and everything has been sold very quickly !

For thoses who are interesting to know where they'll be when you'll get the tickets :

plan-s10.jpg

:wink2:

Thank you so much!

But I don't understand the second one...I mean :blink: there are marked with "A" all the first rows of all the 3 sections. I have A class seats or anyway...the best ones and I mean could they be somewhere higher and not in the very very first rows? Like those ones lower than the loges or whatever.

:teehee:I should probably just wait...but how will they be seated...automatically?:blink:

So many questions...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Yeah ! it's quite complicated !

Moreover, the colours don't match with the Mika gigs because there will be only 3 categories and on the second one I posted, they are more and even a "gold categorie".

According to what I saw on the website of the Fnac who sold the tickets and according to what I've understood, in each categories they'll be various sections :

for instance, you can have a ticket : categorie 1 - A A number of seat. (it's very first row)

then you could have categorie 1 B A number of seat (it's the other A you can see).

etc !

:naughty: ok, I think it's not easier to understand !!! sorry !

For thoses who are interesting to know where they'll be when you'll get the tickets :

hivnu10.png

plan-s10.jpg

:wink2:

What I just don't understand at all about this setup, is that, for a concert, in half of those seats you'd be staring at the singer's back :naughty:. I guess that maybe the layout for a concert will change to this one which is I presume for the circus?

Just my educated guess :thumb_yello:

Oh good that I'm not the only one :naughty:. I just wish that we'd KNOW, you know?

in the circus there are seats all around the stage. i dont think that this ever happens in concerts not even if they're held in circus venues.

It feels kinda awkward that all the other gig-related threads are so vivid and this one is so empty...:shocked:

So, who's with me on making this thread awesome?:biggrin2:

I saw that the others discuss bout "what to wear?"

By the way...how will you be attending the gig?

I have bought myself a dress...a very nice one, not very elegant but casual and nice.

I just thought that a place like Cirque d'hiver worths wearing a dress, I mean is too fabulous to enter in jeans, IMO.

And then about the queueing...I don't think there will be one...though there are no tix yet.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

It feels kinda awkward that all the other gig-related threads are so vivid and this one is so empty...:shocked:

I have bought myself a dress...a very nice one, not very elegant but casual and nice.

I just thought that a place like Cirque d'hiver worths wearing a dress, I mean is too fabulous to enter in jeans, IMO.

And then about the queueing...I don't think there will be one...though there are no tix yet.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

i've also been thinking about what to wear. as you've said cirque d'hiver is too beautiful to go there with jeans LOL

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

hello mfc!

sorry bianca,we are too excited to prepare those 2dates i think :wub2:

so,a dress?yes,it'll be better for this venue:thumb_yello:

for me,i don't know yet...btw,no jeans of course!

and no queue..even if we want to see mika arrived for sound check..and then,walk,go eating,etc...very cool for us!!