MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

(im kinda heart broken now... the guy i was dating and i are breaking up... so its hard to get totaly excited about this trip... but im trying... ) :boxed:

I am So sorry to hear that! :huglove: Hopefully we can all cheer you up and make you forget all of your problems (even if ONLY for a day) :naughty:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! :huglove: I wanted to pass that along to everyone, just so we have an idea of how things are going to be. They want us to start lining up around noon. So, now that everyone has info - it will be their own judgment as to when they are going to get there. I for one - do not want to start the day off on the wrong foot. I want it to be a peacful day, and make sure that the venue security/staff are happy with us, and the way we conduct ourselves/represent MIKA and the MFC! :biggrin2:

. . . are you going to be in NYC on Monday?

No, I will miss your meet up. I'm coming in on Tuesday and am trying to figure out how early I should get there. I am traveling with a friend who :shocked: is not really into Mika but for some reason, she wants to go with me. I can't wait!!!

No, I will miss your meet up. I'm coming in on Tuesday and am trying to figure out how early I should get there. I am traveling with a friend who :shocked: is not really into Mika but for some reason, she wants to go with me. I can't wait!!!

Wow . . how nice of her!!!!!

I am So sorry to hear that! :huglove: Hopefully we can all cheer you up and make you forget all of your problems (even if ONLY for a day) :naughty:

yeah Holly...im hoping this trip will help a bit...cause right now i cant even smile or eat for like a week.... :boxed:

yeah Holly...im hoping this trip will help a bit...cause right now i cant even smile or eat for like a week.... :boxed:

The sadness goes away it just takes time and I am pretty sure you know that already. But we all will be there to cheer you up and hug you too:biggrin2:

The sadness goes away it just takes time and I am pretty sure you know that already. But we all will be there to cheer you up and hug you too:biggrin2:

Sivan....so sorry....:emot-sad:

I hope New York and Mika can help you by being a little bit of a distraction.

thanks....i REALLY need it.... i wish it wasnt so hard for me... :boxed:

aaaawww . . .that makes me feel so bad! I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through (TRUST ME) When I got my heart BROKE (crushed, smashed, torn up, ripped in a million pieces, thrown on the ground a stompted on, murdered) I cried every day - and my self to sleep every night for two WHOLE years . . . around the third year I almost could breathe again - BUT, unlike you I ate . . . and ate . . . and ate . . . and ate . . .

(you get the big fat picture) in the end I only hurt myself. BUT trust me - I KNOW pain! THANK God you do not have to look at a child EVERYDAY for the rest of your life that looks JUST like the one that tore your heart apart! Cause, it isn't easy!

SORRY everyone . . . (I don't even know where that came from) BUT, it was VERY theraputical . . . and I feel a million times better! :teehee:

Anyways - what I was trying to say was . . . YES, indeed this trip is going to do wonders for you, in so many ways! MIKA cures all wounds! :naughty:

aaaawww . . .that makes me feel so bad! I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through (TRUST ME) When I got my heart BROKE (crushed, smashed, torn up, ripped in a million pieces, thrown on the ground a stompted on, murdered) I cried every day - and my self to sleep every night for two WHOLE years . . . around the third year I almost could breathe again - BUT, unlike you I ate . . . and ate . . . and ate . . . and ate . . .

(you get the big fat picture) in the end I only hurt myself. BUT trust me - I KNOW pain! THANK God you do not have to look at a child EVERYDAY for the rest of your life that looks JUST like the one that tore your heart apart! Cause, it isn't easy!

SORRY everyone . . . (I don't even know where that came from) BUT, it was VERY theraputical . . . and I feel a million times better! :teehee:

Anyways - what I was trying to say was . . . YES, indeed this trip is going to do wonders for you, in so many ways! MIKA cures all wounds! :naughty:

Aww Holly im sorry.... yeah its hard... im going to see him this weekend and talk to him... its not going to change anything but we will... i hope it wont make it harder... :boxed: im not even sure what to do after...if i could still keep in touch with him or not...i dont want to lose him and not have him in my life anymore but it also might be hard to talk to him... no idea what ill do... :boxed: we'll see... :boxed:

10 days b!tch3$

That means 9 DAYS till I hop on a plane!!!! :plane: O M G . . .

I think I am MORE nervous about FLYING then I am the show . . uuhhhh not sure about that! They are pretty much neck and neck . . . I am a bundle of nerves! I took my blood pressure yesterday and my pulse rate was HIGHER then ALL my kids - EVEN my 7 year old :shocked: Austin's was 84 - and Tay's was 98 . . . MINE was 121 . . . OMG! I thought that my heart was about to explode! . . . isn't your heart rate suppose to s l o w as you get older? :freak: If it was THAT high while in Wal-Mart shopping for items for my trip - - - IMAGINE what it is going to be WHEN I SEE MIKA! :swoon:

. . . So, if I fall over dead when he comes out - yall can just tell the paramedics that my heart EXPLODED! :stretcher:

Aww Holly im sorry.... yeah its hard... im going to see him this weekend and talk to him... its not going to change anything but we will... i hope it wont make it harder... :boxed: im not even sure what to do after...if i could still keep in touch with him or not...i dont want to lose him and not have him in my life anymore but it also might be hard to talk to him... no idea what ill do... :boxed: we'll see... :boxed:

I don't know how it is going to be for you . . . (I hope that you can deal with still having him in your life - as a friend :thumb_yello:) But, for me seeing him and talking to him KNOWING it was o v e r was just too much for me to bear! Now that I have not seen him for 6 years - I have finally glued myself back together! I swear I think if I saw him NOW - all the pieces would just fall apart! EVEN after all these years!

I think that is some good advice to you (something I did not do) take what you learned from the relationship and MOVE ON. MOVE ON with your life. I held on to something that would never be (not wanting ANYTHING else) and I have been alone for the past 8 years. Perhaps if I HAD let myself move on - things would be different, and I wouldn't merely be glued together - but rather sewn together at the seams!

I don't know how it is going to be for you . . . (I hope that you can deal with still having him in your life - as a friend :thumb_yello:) But, for me seeing him and talking to him KNOWING it was o v e r was just too much for me to bear! Now that I have not seen him for 6 years - I have finally glued myself back together! I swear I think if I saw him NOW - all the pieces would just fall apart! EVEN after all these years!

I think that is some good advice to you (something I did not do) take what you learned from the relationship and MOVE ON. MOVE ON with your life. I held on to something that would never be (not wanting ANYTHING else) and I have been alone for the past 8 years. Perhaps if I HAD let myself move on - things would be different, and I wouldn't merely be glued together - but rather sewn together at the seams!

thanks.. i wokeup not long ago... tyring to think what to do today so i wont feel this icky feeling in my stomech..... :boxed: ill go make some coffee...and we'll see... thanks for the advice... ill do my best.

thanks.. i wokeup not long ago... tyring to think what to do today so i wont feel this icky feeling in my stomech..... :boxed: ill go make some coffee...and we'll see... thanks for the advice... ill do my best.

Anytime!!! :freak:

:huglove:

Interviewing Mika, the band and John for the MFC dvd project:blush-anim-cl:

I haven't been able to keep up with all the reports -- were MFC members able to interview them at other shows?

I could imagine doing it if it were prearranged -- don't know if I'd have the nerve to just go for it on the spot!

I haven't been able to keep up with all the reports -- were MFC members able to interview them at other shows?

I could imagine doing it if it were prearranged -- don't know if I'd have the nerve to just go for it on the spot!

I HAVE the nerve to do it on the spot!!! :freak: AND, honestly I think CANDID - on the spot, totally taken by supriseHONEST answers are gonna be awsome!!!! :floor:

oioioioioi TALK ABOUT IMPECCABLE TIMING I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! my last final is the day of the concert and ends at 10 45 so that means the earliest i can get to the city is at 12:shocked: THAT IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A DAY ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WILL BE MY LAST DAY SEEING MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL EVER SINCE IM MOVING:boxed: O GOD IM GONNA BE A MESS:blink: