MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the beach Tuesday and I have sun poisoning . . . and it is all on my FACE!!!! I feel like I am about to DIE!!!! :crybaby:

this site says to use milk, vinegar, oil, and some other random stuff:

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_sunb.htm

i'm about to peel, so i wonder if i can still use that yogurt one....:thumb_yello:

holly, if you get this tonight, can you please call me. everytime i call your house, the line is busy.

Edited by cheeseygoodness

I went to the beach Tuesday and I have sun poisoning . . . and it is all on my FACE!!!! I feel like I am about to DIE!!!! :crybaby:

oh dear im sorry! that sucks!

this site says to use milk, vinegar, oil, and some other random stuff:

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_sunb.htm

i'm about to peel, so i wonder if i can still use that yogurt one....:thumb_yello:

holly, if you get this tonight, can you please call me. everytime i call your house, the line is busy.

Wow . . that is alot of rememdies. I need to get the swelling down, so I don't look like SUCH a freak! :freak:

I will call you!!!! :thumb_yello:

oh dear im sorry! that sucks!

I know . . what SUCKS the m o s t is the timing! WHY N O W!!!! :doh:

Wow . . that is alot of rememdies. I need to get the swelling down, so I don't look like SUCH a freak! :freak:

I will call you!!!! :thumb_yello:

I know . . what SUCKS the m o s t is the timing! WHY N O W!!!! :doh:

yeah latley timing is a pain in the butt for many people.... :boxed:

yeah latley timing is a pain in the butt for many people.... :boxed:

I think that is because Mika does not have the same sense of time as the rest of us - after all Mika runs on Mika time . . . we just have to do our best to follow/keep up with him - then Real Life knocks us back down :hair:

I think that is because Mika does not have the same sense of time as the rest of us - after all Mika runs on Mika time . . . we just have to do our best to follow/keep up with him - then Real Life knocks us back down :hair:

lol yeah but i also mean it happens to my friends that are not following mika... :teehee:

I am!!! and mika's here too, as he said on twitter :biggrin2:

Hey Natalie, if you were in NYC for just 24 hours, and could have only one restaurant meal

near Bleecker Street what would you choose? AND same question for after mid-night vittles + libations? AND same question for morning-after coffee & pick-me-up?

Edited by A. Clay

Hey Natalie, if you were in NYC for just 24 hours, and could have only one restaurant meal

near Bleecker Street what would you choose? AND same question for after mid-night vittles + libations? AND same question for morning-after coffee & pick-me-up?

I'm not Natalie but :teehee:

After the show you could walk a couple blocks northwest to MacDougal St. (night life right by NYU) where Mamoun's is.... they have $2.50 falafel and other inexpensive food bites. Oorrr there's Ben's Pizzeria next door which is almost as cheap. And for coffee you could go to Joe's on Waverly Place (my friend once ran into Mary-Kate Olsen there eating a scone and reading the morning paper)

I'm not Natalie but :teehee:

After the show you could walk a couple blocks northwest to MacDougal St. (night life right by NYU) where Mamoun's is.... they have $2.50 falafel and other inexpensive food bites. Oorrr there's Ben's Pizzeria next door which is almost as cheap. And for coffee you could go to Joe's on Waverly Place (my friend once ran into Mary-Kate Olsen there eating a scone and reading the morning paper)

Oh, THANX. Looking for good places to hit. We won't have much time to F*RT around!

I second that emotion :shocked:

I third it. :naughty:

Geez, why do I have to be so busy (work and home life) now?

I probably have 3 days of work to catch up on before I leave for New York, and my usual child care help has flown to Chicago.

To organize myself, I have lists. I've made lists. I've re-made lists. I've lost lists. Besides the weather, I'm overanalyzing everything. What do the kids need besides clean underwear before I leave? Check in luggage or bring just a carry-on and risk they take my tweezers? Bring phone with internet or just the one for texting or the one that has the number everyone already knows? Bring a laptop? Pillow? Ack - it's time to go to work now - time is flying. Before you know it, I'll find myself standing in the queue. :blink:

I third it. :naughty:

Geez, why do I have to be so busy (work and home life) now?

I probably have 3 days of work to catch up on before I leave for New York, and my usual child care help has flown to Chicago.

To organize myself, I have lists. I've made lists. I've re-made lists. I've lost lists. Besides the weather, I'm overanalyzing everything. What do the kids need besides clean underwear before I leave? Check in luggage or bring just a carry-on and risk they take my tweezers? Bring phone with internet or just the one for texting or the one that has the number everyone already knows? Bring a laptop? Pillow? Ack - it's time to go to work now - time is flying. Before you know it, I'll find myself standing in the queue. :blink:

wow:blink: That is a lot of planning. Thank God I don't have to fly

He is presenting an award at the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto on Sunday but there are all kinds of parties and whatnot happening all weekend. Perez is also coming in and Lady GaGa is doing a gig and throwing a party on Friday night.

PEREZ is already in TORONTO!

"Just had a dance party by myself

in my hotel room to

Men In Love, the title track off The Gossip's new album!

The album is punk meets disco!"

"Just landed in Toronto. I love you, Canada!!!!"

"One of the worst things in the world:

being driven to the airport in a cab that

smells REALLY BAD! Dios mio!"

Edited by A. Clay

Kids are all set.

Things are READY to pack - but, not yet packed.

FACE is still ALL s w o l l e n and BRIGHT red.

High on Pain Meds - and loaded up for flight.

NOT bringing a suitcase -JUST a carryon.

Don't care if it rains - (not preparing for it at all)

Don't care WHAT I look like - cause my face still looks like a monster!

Not a happy camper, hopeing that will change by tomorrow! :blink: