• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey, I am a fan of your doodles, just like Inbar :wub2:

that is so so so so cute! now I want one :aah:

love it :wub2:

and your doodle Joey- but you know Im insanely in love with your doodles... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and that gig poster looking mighty fine Calico! :mf_lustslow:

What have I told you? :wags_finger:

MY Joey, :shun:

It's Jo or Joanne or Jo Jo or whatever to you :shun:

tumblr_kwwxw3dGIy1qawnxco1_400.jpg

Came across this one on deviantart.

Isn't it amazingly adorable? :fangurl:

I think this was by someone from here.. AnnaMariaPetra..? I think..

But it is wonderful. :wub2:

that's her avatar, I'm pretty sure :thumb_yello:

I agree :fangurl:

yes! its her avatar:thumb_yello:

btw, me too I'm with you.. It's wonderful! :wub2:

OOOH! Good Job I used to sculpt. Is that cernit or super sculpty? (or if you don't know what I'm talking about.. what kind of clay did you use?!)
Wow! :mf_lustslow: Very nice! What did you use?

I love the detail. I can't imagine how long the curls alone must have taken. It looks so nice. :thumb_yello:

so cute! what materials did you use to make this?

It's all made of porcelain. I'm glad you like it =) It's good to have one Mika at home due to the fact that I can't have the real one :naughty:

so today i drew this when i was ill off college :-D

i would appreciate it if all you luuurvely MFCers would let me know what you think of it :biggrin2:

4312585422_a4b760590a_b.jpg

I like it a lot, so cute! I love that he has a Gloomy Bear :naughty:

The back of the concert poster. This is where the band member names will go and when the concert happens in texas where the MFC members attending will sign. This side wont be a busy as the first side.

Here is the front side again

mikaconcertposter.gif

and here is the back or what I have so far.

212010_stage_two_back_Concert_POste.jpg

This isn't exactly fan art but anyway, here it goes:

picture.php?albumid=529&pictureid=5535

and a closer look:

picture.php?albumid=529&pictureid=5536

It's my art project (due in tomorrow). We had to draw an eye as a reflection of ourselves or something like that. It sounded really weird to me so I decided to fit in some pretty things in an eye and see what comes out. There are 2 lollipop girls in black and white, a pattern from LICM and the river comes from "Lady Jane". It's incredible how easy it seems to draw lollipop girls when you see other people's drawings and how irritatingly difficult it is to draw one yourself, which explains my poor attempts!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I really admire all of the people who have posted their drawings here!!! They are all wonderful! I just couldn't stop watching the pics!:shocked:

LOVE good job!

and a closer look:

It's my art project (due in tomorrow). We had to draw an eye as a reflection of ourselves or something like that. It sounded really weird to me so I decided to fit in some pretty things in an eye and see what comes out. There are 2 lollipop girls in black and white, a pattern from LICM and the river comes from "Lady Jane". It's incredible how easy it seems to draw lollipop girls when you see other people's drawings and how irritatingly difficult it is to draw one yourself, which explains my poor attempts!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I really admire all of the people who have posted their drawings here!!! They are all wonderful! I just couldn't stop watching the pics!:shocked:

and a closer look:

Wow, I LOVE it! :wub2:

tumblr_kwwxw3dGIy1qawnxco1_400.jpg

Came across this one on deviantart.

Isn't it amazingly adorable? :fangurl:

love it:wub2:

so today i drew this when i was ill off college :-D

i would appreciate it if all you luuurvely MFCers would let me know what you think of it :biggrin2:

4312585422_a4b760590a_b.jpg

thats so cute! love all the little details like his bracelets:wub2:

Just finished this one:

Every time I look at it I think "Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!" :naughty:

Haha, I had fun.

EDIT: and here's the actual finished version without the chin implant. :naughty:

therealcheese-1.jpg

Edited by Cherol