ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

wow, the dresses are amazing!! I always wanted to do clothes, but I was so bad in stiching and all that stuff... :wink2:

here is one of my drawings I made some time ago - i hope you understand it :teehee: ..it's about the song "blue eyes" - he explained it in a vid.. as I heard him talking about this crazy great ideas I knew I have to draw it :cheerful_h4h: ...sorry for the quality ..don't know why it is that bad :blink:

5ydlpj.jpg

this is AWESOME!!:wub2::wub2:

it really represents the song very well!:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, the dresses are amazing!! I always wanted to do clothes, but I was so bad in stiching and all that stuff... :wink2:

here is one of my drawings I made some time ago - i hope you understand it :teehee: ..it's about the song "blue eyes" - he explained it in a vid.. as I heard him talking about this crazy great ideas I knew I have to draw it :cheerful_h4h: ...sorry for the quality ..don't know why it is that bad :blink:

5ydlpj.jpg

That's great!

I posted these a while back, but just as an update here are my finished bracelets :thumb_yello: I actually gave them to Mika in Berlin and he seemed to really like them :) They're a little *obvious* but it's the sentiment that counts right? :naughty:

picture4ll.png

I posted these a while back, but just as an update here are my finished bracelets :thumb_yello: I actually gave them to Mika in Berlin and he seemed to really like them :) They're a little *obvious* but it's the sentiment that counts right? :naughty:

picture4ll.png

oh cute! how did you make them?

5ydlpj.jpg

that is amazing!!! really love it:wub2:

:teehee:just did this:blush-anim-cl:

mikaartgracekelly.jpg

it's great!! what type of paint did you use?

picture4ll.png

they're really cool:biggrin2:

also, I **loveeeeeee** your drawing lostandfound. it's actually very strange because i had a dream once and the setting was oddly similar to what you have drawn here!

haha really? :biggrin2:

well.. what shall I say? I can see other peoples dreams ... there, said it ^^

Hi guys!:bye:

it's much time that I'm not on this thread but I always seen your works...

they are fabulous!:mf_lustslow:

You are genious!!!!:thumb_yello::clap:

Hi ppl! How are u? :)

Need ur help. My firend is gonna draw me a tracery of Mika but she said she need a good picture. Ya know distinct facial features and so on. Could anybody help me? I don't know which pic to choose :teehee:

It's too hard to chose a pic of MIKA. At least, I can't chose my fav one. Try to check the threads where we post pics:Mikagasmic, Mika smile fan club etc.... :wink2:

oh cute! how did you make them?

Cute :x

I am not good at making fan-made things, so sad :"(

they're really cool:biggrin2:

thanks guys! I used embroidery floss and followed the alphabet patterns that can be found here: http://hbernb.atspace.com/

looks complicated, but it's quite simple after lots of practice. I've been making bracelets since i was about 7 or so :)

haha really? :biggrin2:

well.. what shall I say? I can see other peoples dreams ... there, said it ^^

magic powers :wink2: but i really love your art :biggrin2: