ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/Fear2-LilyAllen.mp3

Me singing The Fear by Lily Allen. I did a lot of mistakes because I get nervous while recording :aah: I prefer singing in front of people than recording!! :teehee:

And I think I sounds really strange when I say Fear :teehee:

I use to sing Mika's songs really aloud along with the CD, but I have neighbours and I don't want them to be angry because of me singing :roftl:

By the way, I don't decide what Mika song I should sing so I would want you to gimme some ideas :thumb_yello:

I'm learning vibratto and improving my falsetto, although I don't think I sing very well, I just enjoy singing.

Please tell me watcha think! :wink2:

PS: Don't worry if you don't understand my english... When I'm nervous I sound like "bzah bzzah" :aah:

Edited by Luminara

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/Fear2-LilyAllen.mp3

Me singing The Fear by Lily Allen. I did a lot of mistakes because I get nervous while recording :aah: I prefer singing in front of people than recording!! :teehee:

And I think I sounds really strange when I say Fear :teehee:

I use to sing Mika's songs really aloud along with the CD, but I have neighbours and I don't want them to be angry because of me singing :roftl:

By the way, I don't decide what Mika song I should sing so I would want you to gimme some ideas :thumb_yello:

I'm learning vibratto and improving my falsetto, although I don't think I sing very well, I just enjoy singing.

Please tell me watcha think! :wink2:

I think it´s nice :)

I prefere especially strophes of song :)

Sil, I love your drawings so much, your style is awesome.

Again, what an amazing work on here!

I feel bad not drawing much lately... the inspiration is up in the air, I'll just have to catch it.

Same here. :naughty:

QUESTION:

I started to draw MIKA 10

But i don´t think it looks like him....

Ur opinion??? If it really does not look like him, just tell me, i´ll put this one into a trash bin and i´ll start again .. :wink2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=7120&stc=1&d=1280169286

post-19582-142983687863_thumb.jpg

QUESTION:

Ur opinion??? If it really does not look like him, just tell me, i´ll put this one into a trash bin and i´ll start again .. :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7120&stc=1&d=1280169286

Noooooo, don't throw it away! It looks amazing! :wub2:

QUESTION:

I'll soon post my own Mika portrait and you will know what "DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM" means:aah: hahahahah it really is good! If your're not going to continue DON'T THROW it anyway, do a collection of unfinished drawings and put the together as i do ahhaha:aah::wub2: it looks really good in time

QUESTION:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7120&stc=1&d=1280169286

It looks just like him. Please don't throw that away, it looks absolutely amazing! :mf_lustslow:

I'll soon post my own Mika portrait and you will know what "DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM" means:aah: hahahahah it really is good! If your're not going to continue DON'T THROW it anyway, do a collection of unfinished drawings and put the together as i do ahhaha:aah::wub2: it looks really good in time

Noooooo, don't throw it away! It looks amazing! :wub2:

OMGGGGG it soooo looks like him!!!! Don't throw it away, this is a masterpiece :mf_lustslow:

I think same as IngeGOLDEN, don't throw it, it really looks like him :) I want to see your drawing finished, surely it will be amazing when it's complete!:wub2:

Thank you people.. ;)

It looks just like him. Please don't throw that away, it looks absolutely amazing! :mf_lustslow:

Darling, when YOU like it, i definitely WON´T throw it away :wink2:

Okay so today i´m gonna finish it.... But if i won´t like it, I´ll kill you all ! :aah:

QUESTION:

that looks great. dont throw it away.

@Miss roxy do not throw that away, it's already brilliant and it's not even finished yet!

owkay, made 2 new drawings ( actually 3, but one isn't finished yet) on my trip.

So I guess I'll show them here :aah:

I like the first one but I'm not so sure of the 2nd one. :aah:

'by the time'

CCE27072010_00000.jpg

'the imaginarium of Mika'

CCE27072010_00000%20%281%29.jpg

@Miss roxy do not throw that away, it's already brilliant and it's not even finished yet!

owkay, made 2 new drawings ( actually 3, but one isn't finished yet) on my trip.

So I guess I'll show them here :aah:

I like the first one but I'm not so sure of the 2nd one. :aah:

'by the time'

CCE27072010_00000.jpg

'the imaginarium of Mika'

CCE27072010_00000%20%281%29.jpg

I did not, i´m finishing it now :thumb_yello:

First picture is AMAZING as always darlin :mf_lustslow:

Second is great too!! :wub2: I see only one mistake.. Mika has a little longer legs :wink2: But it looks absolutely wonderful, anyway, i love all your pics!

I did not, i´m finishing it now :thumb_yello:

First picture is AMAZING as always darlin :mf_lustslow:

Second is great too!! :wub2: I see only one mistake.. Mika has a little longer legs :wink2: But it looks absolutely wonderful, anyway, i love all your pics!

I know,he looks a bit like a dwarf on a piano :aah: But I always start drawing from the bottom to the top if I draw a person and they always turn into dwarfs :aah:! and there's more than one mistake in the 2nd one. the perspective is way off :aah:

I know,he looks a bit like a dwarf on a piano :aah: But I always start drawing from the bottom to the top if I draw a person and they always turn into dwarfs :aah:! and there's more than one mistake in the 2nd one. the perspective is way off :aah:

i don´t think so.... And i LOVE the tree :wub2: