ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you may have noticed it on twitter, but recently I drew this: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/225/f/4/f4dfd219563f083372a821cb8aca014b.jpg

:teehee:

That is so amazing! I adore the shading. ♥

I really love that. I've seen that photo in colour, and to see it in black and white is so cool. :punk: (You know what would be cool? Well, I think it would be. If you drew another (or just used the above one) and did a colour splash of the sequins, but kept the rest of the drawing [Mika, clothes, background etc] black and white! You may think it's a bad idea, but I quite like it. :naughty:)

like it :thumb_yello:

Yay!:boing:

That is so amazing! I adore the shading. ♥

I really love that. I've seen that photo in colour, and to see it in black and white is so cool. :punk: (You know what would be cool? Well, I think it would be. If you drew another (or just used the above one) and did a colour splash of the sequins, but kept the rest of the drawing [Mika, clothes, background etc] black and white! You may think it's a bad idea, but I quite like it. :naughty:)

Thanks! I love shading too! (actually most of my recent drawings are in shades because that's the only thing I do acceptably :naughty:)

ok, this is my very first Mika portrait (my first portrait in general,or no i'm lying, the second one, but the first one was utter crap :roftl:)

i'm not satisfied with this one either tho, but it's better than the first one

don't know if it belongs here 'cause i cheated a bit with the easy lines, but i'm hoping you guys could forgive me for that 'cause i'm not drawing for very long yet :)

SAM_0014.jpg?t=1281866950

ok, this is my very first Mika portrait (my first portrait in general,or no i'm lying, the second one, but the first one was utter crap :roftl:)

i'm not satisfied with this one either tho, but it's better than the first one

don't know if it belongs here 'cause i cheated a bit with the easy lines, but i'm hoping you guys could forgive me for that 'cause i'm not drawing for very long yet :)

I think it´s really VERY good :wub2:

I've drawn another portrait :teehee:

picture.php?albumid=598&pictureid=7678

The next one will probably not be a portrait but one of my typical pen drawings again. I feel inspiration buzzing through me :teehee:

it lookz amazin :wub2:

the jacket....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

it lookz amazin :wub2:

the jacket....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

yes the jacket :mf_rosetinted: I think I've done the face in about an hour or 2 and the jacket took me around 7hours :aah:

Soooooo, ladies and gentlemen, MIKA NUMBER 11 was born TODAAAY :biggrin2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=7229&stc=1&d=1281956156

:wub2:

I love the eyes :wub2: