Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh its amazing!! :wub2:

Oh thank you so much!:huglove::blush-anim-cl:

I don´t like it. :mf_rosetinted:

I ADORE IT! :mf_lustslow:

What did you use?:wub2::wub2:

aww:blush-anim-cl: thank you very much! I aboslutely adore your drawings as well:wub2:

Derwent Inktense watecolour pencils : Sienna Gold and Ink Black and a paintbrush that has a small water reservoir included - dunno how to call that:blink: - and sketching paper 120g/m^2:biggrin2:

Oh thank you so much!:huglove::blush-anim-cl:

aww:blush-anim-cl: thank you very much! I aboslutely adore your drawings as well:wub2:

Derwent Inktense watecolour pencils : Sienna Gold and Ink Black and a paintbrush that has a small water reservoir included - dunno how to call that:blink: - and sketching paper 120g/m^2:biggrin2:

Freakin´ awesome :thumb_yello:

I like everything that you guys do around here!:wub2: It's brilliant! You are SO talented!

Here goes nothing...

scaled.php?tn=0&server=412&filename=rofb.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Because Mika is GOLDEN:blush-anim-cl:

this is amazing :wub2:.wub2:

*wishing i had only half the talent of all the peeps here* (mine always look lik crap :roftl:)

Hi there!

I've made a drawing but I'm a bit stuck. I don't know what I should put in the middle. It's kind of a Mika-ish drawing :teehee:

Can anyone help me? :biggrin2:

I like your drawing a lot!

Maybe you can put a self made Mika drawing in the middle or a remindable quotation?

I like everything that you guys do around here!:wub2: It's brilliant! You are SO talented!

Here goes nothing...

Adda, I adore your creation! :wub2:

In my opinion the Mika picture you used, is a little bit weird (difficult to capture in the right way and... just weird), but you made a lovely picture of it!

Mika superhero.

Nothing special, i destroyed it with colours.. But it was necessary for a project :aah:

Mikasuperhero.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes:

:teehee::das::drool::swoon:

Our Super hero MIKA !

I love it XD :naughty: Well done Roxy!! :thumb_yello::wink2:

Mika superhero.

Nothing special, i destroyed it with colours.. But it was necessary for a project :aah:

Mikasuperhero.jpg

You didn't destroy it with colors! It looks very good, kind of comic book like, It's awesome! I love that you put Melachi in :naughty:

You didn't destroy it with colors! It looks very good, kind of comic book like, It's awesome! I love that you put Melachi in :naughty:

Oh you like it? REally? Oh thank you! :wub2:

Melachi is now a part of Mika :aah: and it was supposed to look like a comic :teehee:

Freakin´ awesome :thumb_yello:

That looks millions better than mine!

It's amazing!

You can't say that! Two different people draw different because everyone stamps what he/she creates with their own vision, perspective and feelings :huglove:

I love this! :thumb _yello::wu b2:

this is amazing :wu b2:.wu b2:

*wishing i had only half the talent of all the peeps here* (mine always look lik crap :roft l:)

I bet you do! you just have to find out how to show it! :huglove:

I LOVE this! :mf_lu stslow:

:blush-anim-cl::tears:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!:wub2: Ok I feel overwhelmed right now:shocked:

:huglove:

Edited by adda

Mika superhero.

You didn't destroy it with colors! It's awesome, you used a lot of your imagination!

I started drawing Mika and the dog last week, but I haven't had time to finish it (University started again) :blink:

You can't say that! Two different people draw different because everyone stamps what he/she creates with their own vision, perspective and feelings :huglove:

I bet you do! you just have to find out how to show it! :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl::tears:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!:wub2: Ok I feel overwhelmed right now:shocked:

:huglove:

aw, thanks for saying that :wub2:

i hope that with lots of practice , i may be ,within a few years, to draw better than i do now, :teehee:

(i just want to be able to draw good as soon as possible though i know it takes time to learn :blush-anim-cl:

aw, thanks for saying that :wub2:

i hope that with lots of practice , i may be ,within a few years, to draw better than i do now, :teehee:

(i just want to be able to draw good as soon as possible though i know it takes time to learn :blush-anim-cl:

I guess that is almost the most important thing; practice till your fingers hurts!

I can't match the talent I see on this thread, but I like my creations because I love the proces of making them! In my opinion the most important thing is to have fun in what you are doing. For that reason I love the quote: "draw better than i do now". Everyone has it's own style and his own talent! Cherish your love for being creative! *Damn, what a 'wisdom' from me*