Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:shocked:

RUN KETI, RUN!

:roftl:

I'm...I... I'm actually TRAVELLING there tomorrow!!! On the seaside,for a holiday! :shocked::roftl:

I'll certainly go there and get informed about Mr Nicolas :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm possible, possible...

You must help us gang up and get Carlota's (Neiobi's) mother on here! Or do you have another name? Though you're probably about my age!

Noooooo:roftl:

She's too busy:teehee:

My mom actually has an account on here:teehee:She never has time/forgets to log in/posts as well though. She has like, 3 posts or something, and she hates her username.:naughty:

Really?:roftl:

What's her username then:aah:

I'd be a bit intimidated to say certain things if my mom was on here:naughty:

Carlota's mother came to the London gig and is always referred to as "Carlota's mum" so you have a name in common

:lmfao:

I'll tell you her name, it's Margarida.. Daisy in english:aah:

Did you meet my mom in London? I spoke to you very briefly so I don't really know:dunno:

Carlota's mother came to the London gig and is always referred to as "Carlota's mum" so you have a name in common

Haha, that's funny.

When I've been to Paris, many of the MFC members recognised Bianca by her flag and I was always "Bianca's mother" . That is why I have joined with this name. :naughty:

Noooooo:roftl:

She's too busy:teehee:

Really?:roftl:

What's her username then:aah:

I'd be a bit intimidated to say certain things if my mom was on here:naughty:

Her username is IngeH :naughty:

Yeah me too, that's why I'm glad she doesn't post:aah:On the other hand, it would be cool if she knew a bit more about what's going on on here and all, and it would be good for her, since she knows nothing about computers.

Crazy guy! Crazy guy!

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

What?

"Eat" have another meaning here :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

:chkn:

:roftl:

What?

What I want to know is, if you were going to eat a small person from Montenegro, why would you ask his name first?:blink:

What?

Because he's got a book where he writes the names of all the people he has eaten. A perfectionist. :king:

What?

Haha' date=' that's funny.

When I've been to Paris, many of the MFC members recognised Bianca by her flag and I was always "Bianca's mother" . That is why I have joined with this name. :naughty:[/quote']

Yeah- I also met a "Mr Tiibet" in Paris- that is, Tiibet's husband. He did tell us his name, but soon gave up on hearing us use it.

Haha' date=' that's funny.

When I've been to Paris, many of the MFC members recognised Bianca by her flag and I was always "Bianca's mother" . That is why I have joined with this name. :naughty:[/quote']

:roftl: That's even more funny:aah:

Her username is IngeH :naughty:

Yeah me too, that's why I'm glad she doesn't post:aah:On the other hand, it would be cool if she knew a bit more about what's going on on here and all, and it would be good for her, since she knows nothing about computers.

Weird:roftl:

Yeah, in a way it'd be good... For my mom it'd be good for her to learn how to speak english better:aah:

:roftl: That's even more funny:aah:

Weird:roftl:

Yeah, in a way it'd be good... For my mom it'd be good for her to learn how to speak english better:aah:

My mom would probably keep on correcting my English. She's way better at English than I am.:naughty:

:shocked: That's Nicolas of Montenegro!! The King!! :roftl:

OH NO! HE HAS EATEN THE KING!:shocked::roftl:

Seems like my mum got all eyes on her by a simple post! :lmfao:

About her English,

I am actually proud to tell you guys, that she is the one who has taught me the first words of English when I was 3 years old. Due to her, I've developed a passion for learning English! :biggrin2:

I have convinced her to join because she was so amazed by the fact that we've met so many nice MFC'ers at the gig, so I told her that it would be amazing to have her as my MFC-mate. :naughty: