guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great! :boing:

was it your first gig as well Emilie?

First gig yes :D I'll never forget it and I'll never forget my first encounter with Mika. It was all incredible :D

First gig yes :D I'll never forget it and I'll never forget my first encounter with Mika. It was all incredible :D
oh yes, I remember you had a very special and unique encounter!! :wub2::D

I didn't meet Mika that night, but I did at other gigs and must say every time is special in its own way :fangurl:

oh yes, I remember you had a very special and unique encounter!! :wub2::D

I didn't meet Mika that night, but I did at other gigs and must say every time is special in its own way :fangurl:

Yes, very special. We're really, truly lucky to be able to say that we have met that special person we admire and who means so much to us :original:

Yes, it's always a great and special moment! It's because Mika is great and special :D In Neuchâtel on Thursday it was really sweet and I liked it a lot. And not only did I meet him, but I talked with him as one of his LGs :teehee::D

Yes, very special. We're really, truly lucky to be able to say that we have met that special person we admire and who means so much to us :original:

Yes, it's always a great and special moment! It's because Mika is great and special :D In Neuchâtel on Thursday it was really sweet and I liked it a lot. And not only did I meet him, but I talked with him as one of his LGs :teehee::D

I totally agree with you, I feel very lucky and privileged as well! :wub2:

and BGs and LGs are even luckier! :biggrin2::wub2:

I totally agree with you, I feel very lucky and privileged as well! :wub2:

and BGs and LGs are even luckier! :biggrin2::wub2:

Lucky and privileged, yep :original: I also feel proud of being a Mika fan. It makes us special too. It's the way I feel; maybe it's a bit pretentious... ^^

Lucky and privileged, yep :original: I also feel proud of being a Mika fan. It makes us special too. It's the way I feel; maybe it's a bit pretentious... ^^

maybe its pretentious but I feel proud, too to be a fan of such a special guy who changed my life in many positive ways and I'll always be grateful to him for that :blush-anim-cl:

we're fangurling much today, aren't we? :naughty:

maybe its pretentious but I feel proud, too to be a fan of such a special guy who changed my life in many positive ways and I'll always be grateful to him for that :blush-anim-cl:

we're fangurling much today, aren't we? :naughty:

Hihihi yes, but one needs some fagurling in one's life!!! :groovy:

Ah, one year ago, good times :fangurl: It feels like a lifetime ago...
it's been a fantastic year to me, one of the best and important of my whole life :wub2:

I lived intensely, had loads of fun and learned a lot!