• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after registration

in the email

MIKA VIDEODIARIO - EPISODIO 1

click on CLICCA QUI

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you allegra .... :huglove: Lovely video ... even if I couldn't bloody understand him :lmfao:

after registration

in the email

MIKA VIDEODIARIO - EPISODIO 1

click on CLICCA QUI

Thank you Allegra! There was no part like that. I guess I received only the confirmation mail and no newsletter.

Thanks so much to everyone!! He's a silly nut, isn't he? :wub2: So lovely. I really enjoyed Milan SO much, it was definitely the best Mika gig ever!!!

milano was indeed special. :wub2: I think bologna is still my best mika gig, the gig in itself I mean. never heard an audience sing along so much.

HIS video from Milan is great! I like when HE speaks italian... :wub2:

Well guys,it's my turn now!!

I won't write the report of all the concert.

I just want to say it was the first Mika gig for me,and it has been fantastic.

I'll tell you what happened to me after the show.

Well,you've to know I'm a blind girl,so something is different for me in life...for example the way I use my pc...so excuse me if I'll mess around in here sometimes.

Well,after the show we went outside the theatre:we wanted to wait for Mika.

Before he arrived,my dad went near the "bodyguard" (do you remember that man outside the theatre?Hahahahahaha!) and told something to him (don't know what he told and don't want to know that...he knows I don't want him to do it,grrrr!!).

Then Mika came out.

There were other fans before me.

Then my turn.

Mika came and said "ciao!" taking my hands.Well,I was already going to die...hahahaha!!

Then I took a particular thing where he'd have to sign (maybe I'll explain what is it in another thread,not here).

I explained him:"you have to press strong when you write here,or I won't be able to feel what you write".And Mika:"ok,so I have to press strong?".I:"Yes".

He asked me "what's your name?""I answered "Alice" (all I learnt about English in ten years went away in a while).HE COULDN'T WRITE MY NAME!!Awwwww,cute...in fact he said "A,l...?" and John (is this his name?) the manager,had to help him,saying "I,c,e"."Did you like the show?" asked Mika,and I answered "yeah,I loved it".

A while after,he finished writing,and he gave the paper back to me.I gave it to Camilla,asking "can you hold this for a while please?".He said yes and held it,so I went near Mika and asked:"can I...?" I couldn't find the word to say it in that moment,but I went near him and hugged him.

It was fantastic.He was laughing (I don't know why,maybe I was funny...hahah).

I left him,thinking it was time for him to stay with the other fans...but my dream hasn't finished,because he asked me:"how do you know what I look like?".I,probably already thinking about what I was going through,answered:"well,someone told me..."

I hadn't time to finish saying that,because I felt two hands taking my hands...they were Mika's hands.

In a while my right hand was on Mika's face,and the left in his HAIR!!YAAAAAAAAYYY!!

I couldn't control my hands,so,for fear of hurting him,I took my right hand off his face and put it in his hair.Then I started touching it like when you touch the cutest cat on Earth...

I took my hands off his hair,then I explained him that doing what he wanted me to do usually embarrasses him...then it was time to go and stay with other fans for him...so I hugged him (I hope not) for the last time,said bye bye and let him stay with other fans...

some minute later,I was hugging my dad and crying,because I couldn't believe my sweetest dream ever has come true when I wasn't really hoping any more.

THE EEEEEEEEEEEEND!!

Alice, dear, I like so much your story! What a sweet boy... :tears::wub2:

milano was indeed special. :wub2: I think bologna is still my best mika gig, the gig in itself I mean. never heard an audience sing along so much.

Ok, in my books that's not always such a good thing though :lmao:

do they send the video with the first email after registration?

Nope. The first video has already been sent. You should get the next newsletter. At least this is what happened to me. :biggrin2:

But if someone passes the link around it's the same, you just have to save it somewhere. :thumb_yello: (and then click on it a thousand times as I have been doing during the past 24 hours :naughty: can't get enough :glasses3: )

i guess i've emailed half mfc now :naughty:

Thanks Robi, you're an angel. Mind you, if these people weren't so strange in their vision (wtf make it only for fans of a certain country? Wtf have an 'official' site and then have another official one for certain countries?) we wouldn't have needed all this email sending back and forth :naughty:.

but mikamusic has got a good bunch of new members :wink2:

Many of which probably won't understand a word of those goddamn newsletters that they will be getting :lmfao:

Adorable MIKA, with some "Blue Eyes" -- already posted?

Thanks !!!

He was so funny when he was rolling his eyes in the car ... :roftl:

Edited by Guest

Adorable MIKA, with some "Blue Eyes" -- already posted?

I wish someone would do some screencaps of that .... cos' damn ... he looks bloody gorgeous in it :aah:

:wub2:

Edited by robertina

i'm sorry, that video is an exclusive of mikamusic.it.

i have to remove the links.

you need to register to their newsletter to get it.

http://www.mikamusic.it

thanks for understanding.

a.clay, pls. tell me if you found it publicly, cause i cannot see it in their site like it is now.

But, Robi, i just registered, already got the email confirmation but no newsletter?!?

How can i see the video?:blink:

Thanks !!!

He was so funny when he was rolling his eyes in the car ... :roftl:

I wish someone would do some screencaps of that .... cos' damn ... he looks bloody gorgeous in it :aah:

:wub2:

i'm sorry, that video is an exclusive of mikamusic.it.

i have to remove the links.

you need to register to their newsletter to get it.

http://www.mikamusic.it

thanks for understanding.

a.clay, pls. tell me if you found it publicly, cause i cannot see it in their site like it is now.

I believe someone PM'd it to me at my Twitter account.

Didn't realize there is a problem to share.

Edited by A. Clay

i think it's correct that an exclusive stays such.

then, what people do outside the mfc is not our business, but i think we can respect this exclusive stuff.

if you register to their newsletter, you can receive the follwing 2 vids in the next weeks, on mondays i think.

:thumb_yello: