Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

i think it's correct that an exclusive stays such.

then, what people do outside the mfc is not our business, but i think we can respect this exclusive stuff.

if you register to their newsletter, you can receive the follwing 2 vids in the next weeks, on mondays i think.

:thumb_yello:

Is it just that one video you've had as an exclusive ... cos' I've seen that one ... have now signed up for the newsletter as don't want to miss anymore .... or at least I got an email considering I don't read Italian and it was hit and miss if I was doing it right :lmfao:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's correct that an exclusive stays such.

then, what people do outside the mfc is not our business, but i think we can respect this exclusive stuff.

if you register to their newsletter, you can receive the follwing 2 vids in the next weeks, on mondays i think.

:thumb_yello:

How did they get to film all that stuff? Was he given a camera? Nono is confused :naughty:

How did they get to film all that stuff? Was he given a camera? Nono is confused :naughty:

Yes, part of that is filmed by Mika himself holding a camcorder. When he arrived at the venue for the soundcheck he was filming. :wub2:

if i'm not wrong, cause i was not there when he said that, he said he was trying his new camera :original:

Yes, part of that is filmed by Mika himself holding a camcorder. When he arrived at the venue for the soundcheck he was filming. :wub2:

So how did the Italian fan club get it? :naughty:

So how did the Italian fan club get it? :naughty:

It's Universal Music in Italy who has had the idea. No fanclub involved in the making of it, even though there is a Universal Music fanclub. It was done for the fans, in order to promote his music. Further advertising isn't necessary with me, actually. :mf_lustslow:

It's Universal Music in Italy who has had the idea. No fanclub involved in the making of it, even though there is a Universal Music fanclub. It was done for the fans, in order to promote his music. Further advertising isn't necessary with me, actually. :mf_lustslow:

Oh, I see. Aww, how nice :wub2:

I wish we had exclusive videos like that :naughty:

Oh snap :lol3:

Are they the only Mika fan club that Universal manages?

it's not actually a fanclub, it's a site with news and a forum.

i think there are more around the world, one in france (not mikawebsite) and in japan...don't know with which success :teehee:

there was a list somewhere

Third videodiario from mikamusic.it! :mf_lustslow:

It's not about the gig as the previous one, but it says "to be continued", so I suggest subscribing if you haven't done that yet. :wink2:

going to check my emails right now:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...