Mika at Latitude Festival 2009 - 09/07/16

willywonka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Bexxy:shocked: This will b my first Mika gig without you!!:eek:

Are you definately going to Latitude then? Im still more tempted towards Bestival...lets face it...its an island Mika cant escape the mfc there :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are you definately going to Latitude then? Im still more tempted towards Bestival...lets face it...its an island Mika cant escape the mfc there :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::boat::naughty:

Im tempted with Latitude cos im off that weekend and its a day ticket and im tempted with Bestival cos i loves you!! Mayb i should just do both:naughty:

week day, not a good idea. :boxed: besides I've just started looking but I haven't yet found anything that flies to norwich.. :blink:

why on earth doesn't he attend a bloody festival in london (if there's one at all..), I say..??!! :sneaky2:

Yes, the Wireless festival, it was on last weekend in Hyde Park.

Maybe next year?

:roftl::boat::naughty:

Im tempted with Latitude cos im off that weekend and its a day ticket and im tempted with Bestival cos i loves you!! Mayb i should just do both:naughty:

LOL throw caution to the wind so they say ...... but how pissed off would you be if he cancelled BOTH?!? :naughty:

And i bet even going to both would be less cash than all the concerts in 2007 we went to.....But we are in a ressession at the moment i guess :aah:

Are you definately going to Latitude then? Im still more tempted towards Bestival...lets face it...its an island Mika cant escape the mfc there :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

HA HA HA!!!

Yes, once he's there, he's ours!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

HA HA HA!!!

Yes, once he's there, he's ours!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mfc will just be camping at the ferry ports...unless Mika is too swish now and arrive by helicopter :roftl::roftl::roftl:

LOL throw caution to the wind so they say ...... but how pissed off would you be if he cancelled BOTH?!? :naughty:

And i bet even going to both would be less cash than all the concerts in 2007 we went to.....But we are in a ressession at the moment i guess :aah:

i will take tonite to think about it! have u bought yr Bestival ticket yet? I could do both thou, but Bestival is really expensive!

i will take tonite to think about it! have u bought yr Bestival ticket yet? I could do both thou, but Bestival is really expensive!

I havent brought the bestival ticket yet im waiting for either you or rose to purchase so i know i wont be alone :blush-anim-cl:

I havent brought the bestival ticket yet im waiting for either you or rose to purchase so i know i wont be alone :blush-anim-cl:

im going to latitude for def as the dates really good 4 me and it wont b too hard to get too!

Ill prob do Bestival 2 thou, but will have to wait til pay day for that ticket as i what to book the travel bus at the same time, comes to nearly £200!!

im going to latitude for def as the dates really good 4 me and it wont b too hard to get too!

Ill prob do Bestival 2 thou, but will have to wait til pay day for that ticket as i what to book the travel bus at the same time, comes to nearly £200!!

I know what you mean 200 is alot for a festival especially as big chill only cost 125 even v festival was around 125 aswell :boxed:

I had a dream i was on a ferry last night maybe its a premonition :naughty:

I know what you mean 200 is alot for a festival especially as big chill only cost 125 even v festival was around 125 aswell :boxed:

I had a dream i was on a ferry last night maybe its a premonition :naughty:

festivals are worth it if you go to see other bands as well, but not the best way of seeing just one person! esp if they dont turn up, after the disappointment of BC that is still on my mind, its kinda scary tbh! I also think we will have a few more dates this year!

don't tempt me don't tempt me...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm planning a trip to London to visit a friend and it has to be sometime between July 12 and 25...and flights are really cheap now...

Can anyone tell me if it's easy enough to get to this place from London?

Thanks! :wink2:

don't tempt me don't tempt me...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm planning a trip to London to visit a friend and it has to be sometime between July 12 and 25...and flights are really cheap now...

Can anyone tell me if it's easy enough to get to this place from London?

Thanks! :wink2:

This may help ....

http://www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com/latitude

Looks like you have to get to Ipswich and transfer from there. I wouldn say easy thou!! Combined rail and coach ticket looks a good option but they arent on sale yet!

This may help ....

http://www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com/latitude

Looks like you have to get to Ipswich and transfer from there. I wouldn say easy thou!! Combined rail and coach ticket looks a good option but they arent on sale yet!

thank you!

Hmmmm ok....would you have any idea how long it'd take (on the combined ticket)? thanks again!

thank you!

Hmmmm ok....would you have any idea how long it'd take (on the combined ticket)? thanks again!

No idea as there seems little info on there. However if you travel to Halesworth it takes 2.19hrs and u dont have to change. It costs 37.50 return but u would have to book in advance...

Id say plan your journey to Halesworth as that is the easiest!

hope this helps!:biggrin2:

No idea as there seems little info on there. However if you travel to Halesworth it takes 2.19hrs and u dont have to change. It costs 37.50 return but u would have to book in advance...

Id say plan your journey to Halesworth as that is the easiest!

hope this helps!:biggrin2:

great, thanks so much!!

now, decision time.....:naughty:

Got my Bestival ticket Bexx:wink2:

MIKA CONFIRMED FOR LATITUDE FESTIVAL

Mika has just confirmed his second festival appearance in the UK this summer, he will now be performing a special acoustic set at Latitude showing songs from his Songs for Sorrow EP, his new album and old favourites.

He will be playing the event on July 18th alongside the likes of Grace Jones, Phoenix and the Pet Shop Boys.

Tickets are still available for the festival, to get yours click here

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/579/Mika_Confirmed_For_Latitude_Festival

MIKA CONFIRMED FOR LATITUDE FESTIVAL

Mika has just confirmed his second festival appearance in the UK this summer, he will now be performing a special acoustic set at Latitude showing songs from his Songs for Sorrow EP, his new album and old favourites.

He will be playing the event on July 18th alongside the likes of Grace Jones, Phoenix and the Pet Shop Boys.

Tickets are still available for the festival, to get yours click here

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/579/Mika_Confirmed_For_Latitude_Festival

So that means, Bestival gets the full on new show!

I love my friend!!!:wub2: