Mika at Latitude Festival 2009 - 09/07/16

willywonka

it is there now, but it wasn't there when willywonka first advertised this.

we are waiting for confirmation from team mika to put it up on the calendar.

he may be doing this festival, but they didn't announce it yet.

they announced bestival that is in september though.... :blink:

True, it wasn't...weird!

He's just tweeted scott mills saying he was doing it...

So it's settled then...:wink2:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah lucky girl!:teehee: I'm not jealous:aah:

I won't even ask my mom to go... She'll say I'm getting spoiled so:naughty:

It wouldn't be very smart for me to go though.. cause I still need to pay my dad back for something else and I wouldn't have any money left to spent on vacation.. ARGH. It's so tempting ! :aah:

It wouldn't be very smart for me to go though.. cause I still need to pay my dad back for something else and I wouldn't have any money left to spent on vacation.. ARGH. It's so tempting ! :aah:

Hahaha I'm not someone to talk to about that... I don't manage money well:teehee::roftl:

I would be VERY interested in going to this festival - but not alone. If Mika really singing there, I also will be there. And look, the day before PSB and Of Montreal will performe!

Who would like to go then?? ;)

Oh this ones really good 4 me! I have that weekend off and day ticket wouldn b a problem! Anyone going?

week day, not a good idea. :boxed: besides I've just started looking but I haven't yet found anything that flies to norwich.. :blink:

why on earth doesn't he attend a bloody festival in london (if there's one at all..), I say..??!! :sneaky2:

week day, not a good idea. :boxed: besides I've just started looking but I haven't yet found anything that flies to norwich.. :blink:

why on earth doesn't he attend a bloody festival in london (if there's one at all..), I say..??!! :sneaky2:

thought it was the saturday he's playing?

They dont fly cardiff/Norwich either:sneaky2: Id have to go 2 London and then train it there!! Not to much of a problem thou. I could drive it in 4hours i think!! Mayb i should hire a mini-bus and pick up on the way:roftl:

thought it was the saturday he's playing?

They dont fly cardiff/Norwich either:sneaky2: Id have to go 2 London and then train it there!! Not to much of a problem thou. I could drive it in 4hours i think!! Mayb i should hire a mini-bus and pick up on the way:roftl:

it's a thu. sadly. :boxed:

is it 4 hrs by train from london to norwich?

it's a thu. sadly. :boxed:

is it 4 hrs by train from london to norwich?

It says sat 18th on the website

Its 4 1/2hr drive from my house to norwich. If i go by train it takes almost the same amount of time cos u have to change 3times. From london it would take a couple of hours by train im guessing.

ohhh.. it stated july 16th.. :shocked:

now, THAT changes things... :das:

info pls: what type festival is this? "normal people", smt like BC, or a little more wild?

then -I'm silly apparently- can you get me how much is day tick..? :teehee:

thx for taking care of me :biggrin2:

ohhh.. it stated july 16th.. :shocked:

now, THAT changes things... :das:

info pls: what type festival is this? "normal people", smt like BC, or a little more wild?

then -I'm silly apparently- can you get me how much is day tick..? :teehee:

thx for taking care of me :biggrin2:

haha...

Normalish people:naughty: who's normal anyways!

Basically u can buy a day ticket for anyday for £60

you're a star, thanks, tia. you're going? :wub2:

Im very tempted!!! This would work out cheaper for me than Bestival and because its earlier if any other dates appear later this year id b able to do some of those too! With dates popping up all the time its differcult to know what to do for the best! But £60 isn't to bad:thumb_yello:

What about u? U could fly to London, i coud meet u or Cardiff mayb? It's worth thinking about!!!

Can you get a plane to Bristol?

OOPS! Sorry wrong festival, ha ha!!!

Can you get a plane to Bristol?

yeah or bristol:biggrin2:

what about u Rose? Its difficult to know which ones to choose! Next week something else could pop up!!!!:blink:

*sigh* i wish i could but not even an insane person would give up two weeks holiday abroad for one mika set list :teehee:

Look wot ul b missing out on:roftl::roftl: 2 weeks in the sun with b/f or me in a muddy field????:mf_rosetinted:

Look wot ul b missing out on:roftl::roftl: 2 weeks in the sun with b/f or me in a muddy field????:mf_rosetinted:

it may be glorious sunshine at the festival you never know :wink2: