The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

I'm logging in with my email though =/ Gah. I'll try later. Thank you, though =)

Ahh, I forgot about that part! Oops!

Does it auto-complete your email address? Mine does, but there's a typo in the auto-complete version, so I have to edit that out...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I forgot about that part! Oops!

Does it auto-complete your email address? Mine does, but there's a typo in the auto-complete version, so I have to edit that out...

Even though there wasn't a typo, it worked! Thank you =)

Is there anyway to validate the EP book if we did not get a code? And what if we bought tickets from the venue? Is there still a way to redeem them? :dunno:

With the EP book, you have to put the disc in the drive, and validate it like LiCM and the DVDs. As for the tickets, I'm not sure... TBH, I've never actually seen a gig ticket in my life! lol

You put the disc in for the EP =)

As for tickets, I don't know...

I just jumped up from 231st to 53rd, even though I didn't add anything new... Haha =)

Who has managed to get 60,000 points?? :biggrin2:

Is there anyway to validate the EP book if we did not get a code? And what if we bought tickets from the venue? Is there still a way to redeem them? :dunno:

you have to insert the EP in your drive

and for the tickets I got the code in the e-mail...

With the EP book, you have to put the disc in the drive, and validate it like LiCM and the DVDs. As for the tickets, I'm not sure... TBH, I've never actually seen a gig ticket in my life! lol

Thanks! :huglove:

You put the disc in for the EP =)

As for tickets, I don't know...

I just jumped up from 231st to 53rd, even though I didn't add anything new... Haha =)

:naughty: maybe some of your pictures were just approved??

REMINDER:

We have an MFC FAQ about all this here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18835

And there's also an FAQ now on Mikasounds, which is a bit more technical, here:

http://www.pushentertainment.com/faqs/faq.cfm?promotion=161

Both FAQs have lots of handy information. :biggrin2:

ergh.. i realize it's new and thus they're still working on design and such. but why can't there be an easier way to upload photos? and tag an entire photo album as a particular show?

i'm twiddling away part of my morning uploading, at least for now, half of the NYC show. i don't know how any of you Mika fans could have a "life" uploading everything. Fortunately, (more like unfortunately) I don't have a lot of his stuff.

Buuuut, even a piece of signed artwork of his would make my life.

ergh.. i realize it's new and thus they're still working on design and such. but why can't there be an easier way to upload photos? and tag an entire photo album as a particular show?

i'm twiddling away part of my morning uploading, at least for now, half of the NYC show. i don't know how any of you Mika fans could have a "life" uploading everything. Fortunately, (more like unfortunately) I don't have a lot of his stuff.

Buuuut, even a piece of signed artwork of his would make my life.

Yeah, you and I both!! :wink2:

And I hate that it won't let me download my own videos unless there on youtube! :sneaky2:

Yeah, you and I both!! :wink2:

And I hate that it won't let me download my own videos unless there on youtube! :sneaky2:

That's lame! I'm afraid a lot of my pics won't get approved because they're not rotated. I know they're not as pretty, but I don't have any software that let's me easily do that. :(

That's lame! I'm afraid a lot of my pics won't get approved because they're not rotated. I know they're not as pretty, but I don't have any software that let's me easily do that. :(

:tears: the whole thing is very unfair.

Can't you just rotate them with the picture-viewer you're normally using?

I just thought of something - this champagne meet and greet or whatever it is, will it be for over 18s only? Not that I'd get the point in under a year and a half, but it seems a little unfair on the younger fans.

Can't you just rotate them with the picture-viewer you're normally using?

Mac's "Preview" will rotate but doesn't save. At least, it never uploads rotated? I don't know... I decided to upload the whole album and then gonna shower and be productive. Let's hope it gets through!

(I normally just rotate them on Facebook when I upload there, since my whole life seems to go on FB!)

I just thought of something - this champagne meet and greet or whatever it is, will it be for over 18s only? Not that I'd get the point in under a year and a half, but it seems a little unfair on the younger fans.

you know, I think the presence of the champagne in the sentence is just to make it more appealing (as if it wasn't already ) .

We all have equal chances.

But I was thinking about something else.

Until when will we keep validating and gain points? :dunno:

I wanted to say, in general, in regards to the process of getting points and stuff... I personally don't think Mika ever plans to make something fair or "not". Honestly, I still believe that he has no clue that he is as loved and popular as he is. So he probably doesn't forsee the diehards going crazy over something like this.

I mean, I think he understands he does have some popularity, but I could just tell, from his show in NYC, that he never seems to expect the adoration. It's totally worthy, but he's still a bit humble, which is nice. I mean, what artist would ever even allow the idea of a champagne meet and greet?!

Mac's "Preview" will rotate but doesn't save. At least, it never uploads rotated? I don't know... I decided to upload the whole album and then gonna shower and be productive. Let's hope it gets through!

(I normally just rotate them on Facebook when I upload there, since my whole life seems to go on FB!)

Can't you rotate on FB and then save them? Or on photobucket? (on PB sure is the option to replace the image with the one newly edited! :wink2: