The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet this was discussed before but i have a tiny question. When i ordered merch from the mikasounds store i received the email confirming i will receive another email shortly with the magic points. This was nearly 3 weeks ago and so far i didn't got anything regarding the points.

I bet this was discussed before but i have a tiny question. When i ordered merch from the mikasounds store i received the email confirming i will receive another email shortly with the magic points. This was nearly 3 weeks ago and so far i didn't got anything regarding the points.

Took me a long time, too, to get the code for the download of the EP...

But I sent an email to remind them after a while. :teehee:

I bought 2 shirts, a pin pack, and a tote bag at the gig and I can't find any codes on 'em? What's the deal?

I think it was the consensus that you only get points for stuff ordered from Sandbag/Mikasounds. At some European gigs people got little cards giving them points but this doesn't seem to happen everywhere.

Although if you do order from Sandbag, you could get goods and points, goods but no points, no goods and no points, or get told your order is still on hold (no points).

Yes tried that but no joy, will try again tomoz thankyou :thumb_yello:

do you get the message "you're not an active user"? that probably means they blocked your account, happened to me before, after 3 weeks and 4 e-mails, it worked again. so if you didn't break the rules (by spamming etc.), just try writing them an e-mail. :wink2:

I bought 2 shirts, a pin pack, and a tote bag at the gig and I can't find any codes on 'em? What's the deal?

hm, it says on the website that the codes are on the hang tags, have you looked there? :blink:

• 2 months later...
did anybody order Songs for Sorrow EP from mikasounds?

and if yes, where was the code to it?

Hi,

There is no code in it, you simply need to put the CD into the CD player of your computer and validate it on Mikasounds where the system will automatically detect the content.:wink2: