MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, June 23 2009 - Pre Show Chatter

guylainem123

Lot's of screaming.......Lot's of screaming, Lot's of screaming..... and the signal has been dropped again. :shocked:

Sounds like a horror movie :lol3:

then how is Andy allowed to record? Do they not allow him sometimes? Well MFC is pretty official now, and the cameraperson wouldn't be just any other audience member there to attend, they would be like "staff" in a way. you see? but I dont know i guess it's up to the venues like you said, either way it would be great because so many of us miss a lot of great gigs.

Because he works for Mika.

I guess they figure tons of people bring their own cameras so it would be pointless to hire someone to film the whole thing. Plus, that's sort of what Andy's for.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and where would the "official mfc cameraperson" find the money to travel the world to record those gigs? :blink:

as for mika's camera man, his recording are in part used for mika's blogs and such.... hopefully we'll see more in the future :thumb_yello:

that can be worked with, money should never be a problem! even though it always is, but only if you think of it that way

then how is Andy allowed to record? Do they not allow him sometimes? Well MFC is pretty official now, and the cameraperson wouldn't be just any other audience member there to attend, they would be like "staff" in a way. you see? but I dont know i guess it's up to the venues like you said, either way it would be great because so many of us miss a lot of great gigs.

Because he works for Mika, he has clearance to record.

The MFC is the fanclub, they aren't part of Mikas crew, so therefore they have not.

that can be worked with, money should never be a problem! even though it always is, but only if you think of it that way

The fact is, Mika has his own crew for filming. So that is all he will allow to do it. Plain and simple.

Okay, this is now by virtual imagination. :roftl: Balloons are now flying and bouncing around the venue, Mika is singing Lollipop, and the MFCers are trying to contain themselves from stage invading. Balloons are now being bounced at Mika and Mika is bouncing them back.

How am I doing? Sound right? :naughty:

Okay, this is now by virtual imagination. :roftl: Balloons are now flying and bouncing around the venue, Mika is singing Lollipop, and the MFCers are trying to contain themselves from stage invading. Balloons are now being bounced at Mika and Mika is bouncing them back.

How am I doing? Sound right? :naughty:

You're not on the comte cheese are you?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sounds about right to me:wink2:

he is part of mika's staff. he does what he's told!

of course he has permission to tape whatever he wants!

and we are not "pretty official" we are official, but we are still a fan club & not part of his staff!

NineDaves Second encore and going strong. He's losing his voice but the mika lovers are singing their hearts out!

Oh dear, this really does NOT bode well for a full on tour!:shocked:

He has had a weeks break between shows and the voice is going.

Although it could be down to all the flying he's been doing. It can't be good for his vocal chords!

michymich Mika le puisson rouge very exciting... Headed home now cuz my eyes are hurtin'

I guess it's over.

EDIT: Or he's just having eye problems and wanted to leave :dunno:

that's what happens when youre a marmite artist

They shouldn't be at his concert then :naughty: