• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::lol3:

"Hey, you're a babe! :das:"

Just like that.

Haha yeah yeah he'd be thinking: "Wtf?:blink:" watching a tiny 14yo wiggling her eyebrows and looking up to his face:roftl:

I'm not that bold...:roftl:

Well, are any of the Penniman's ugly? Like really. :aah:

No, I believe they are all attractive, unless they are hiding The Ugly One in the attic! :teehee:

And if that were true I would expect a song about it, preferably top of the week.

No, I believe they are all attractive, unless they are hiding The Ugly One in the attic! :teehee:

And if that were true I would expect a song about it, preferably top of the week.

:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

They probably have paintings in the attic, a la Dorian Gray!:naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:

He is... I was just looking at him with his granny at SW all the time:roftl:

Oh you will eventually I hope! I didn't talk to him anyway, but did see him.. What would I say? "Hey, I really admire you for being Mika's brother?"

Oh Fortuné, I love him a bit :teehee:

I said hi to him at London! When I noticed that people were going and speaking to him in the foyer, I really wanted to but didn't want to be bothering him you know? but in the end I said oh what the hell! and he was still surrounded by a few people when I went up, but he saw me coming and kind of held eye contact til I arrived and then I just said "hi" and he said "hi" :naughty: then nobody said anything :roftl: and then I said "I just wanted to say hi" and kind of laughed, and so did he :teehee: and then I just walked away :roftl:

He's such a beautiful boy!

She said "Yes. He's absolutely gorgeous" :teehee:

I would join. I would like to meet him and/or see him in person:naughty:

He looks so much like Mika :shocked: Just younger. Amazing.

I can't wait pics and reports from New York. But I guess I'm off to bed. And I just read all news first thing in the morning. THAT's a good breakfast :teehee:

I said hi to him at London! When I noticed that people were going and speaking to him in the foyer, and I really wanted to but didn't want to be bothering him you know? but the end I said oh what the hell! and he was still surrounded by a few people when I went up, but he saw me coming and kind of held eye contact til I arrived and then I just said "hi" and he said "hi" :naughty: then nobody said anything :roftl: and then I said "I just wanted to say hi" and kind of laughed, and so did he :teehee: and then I just walked away :roftl:

Aw what a sweet story!

:wub2:

I said hi to him at London! When I noticed that people were going and speaking to him in the foyer, I really wanted to but didn't want to be bothering him you know? but in the end I said oh what the hell! and he was still surrounded by a few people when I went up, but he saw me coming and kind of held eye contact til I arrived and then I just said "hi" and he said "hi" :naughty: then nobody said anything :roftl: and then I said "I just wanted to say hi" and kind of laughed, and so did he :teehee: and then I just walked away :roftl:

like his older brother :wub2:

Oh Fortuné, I love him a bit :teehee

I said hi to him at London! When I noticed that people were going and speaking to him in the foyer, I really wanted to but didn't want to be bothering him you know? but in the end I said oh what the hell! and he was still surrounded by a few people when I went up, but he saw me coming and kind of held eye contact til I arrived and then I just said "hi" and he said "hi" :naughty then nobody said anything :roftl: and then I said "I just wanted to say hi" and kind of laughed, and so did he :teehee: and then I just walked away :roftl

Aaaah damnit I wish I was brave enough at the time:teehee:

He is :wub2: And I love him a bit too:teehee::naughty:

Btw, you're such a cute funny girl, hehe:aah:

Aw what a sweet story!

Thank you :teehee:

like his older brother

Indeed :wub2: I couldn't get over how much he reminded me of Mika!

Aaaah damnit I wish I was brave enough at the time

He is :wub2: And I love him a bit too

Btw, you're such a cute funny girl, hehe

It took ages for me to pluck up the courage! and after all that time contemplating I didn't even have anything better to say than "hi" :naughty:

Aaaaw :blush-anim-cl: thank you Carlota, you're so sweet! :wub2:

Yeah me too. Goodnight all (and no dreaming of young Mikalikes :sneaky2naughty)

B-b-but I was hoping....:tears::roftl:

Thank you :teehee

Indeed :wub2: I couldn't get over how much he reminded me of Mika!

It took ages for me to pluck up the courage! and after all that time contemplating I didn't even have anything better to say than "hi" :naughty

Aaaaw :blush-anim-cl thank you Carlota, you're so sweet! :wub2

Awww haha well at least you said something!:biggrin2::roftl:

You're welcome:huglove: And thanks too:wub2:

Edited by Neiobi

At the risk of being called a stalker: What's this picture of Fortuné everybody is talking about? I don't see anything:blink:

I'm just really curious, I won't go to his house or anything:blush-anim-cl:

At the risk of being called a stalker: What's this picture of Fortuné everybody is talking about? I don't see anything:blink:

I'm just really curious, I won't go to his house or anything:blush-anim-cl:

The pictures were removed to protect his privacy, or whatever. :naughty: