MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, June 23 2009 - Pre Show Chatter

guylainem123

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikasounds: I hear that people have been outside the venue in Nyc for tonight's show since the early hours. Is this true?

8 minutes ago from Tweetie

And

mikasoundsSend me a twitpic! x

1 minute ago from Tweetie

so:do it!!!

and have fun all ;)

Edited by Miro

Will there be anyone from MFC organizing the queue the way they did in the European concerts??? It worked out fine there and spared everyone from standing for hours in the queue (especially if it rains here)...

Edited by followthesound

I would be just a little concerned about one of Mika's latest tweets:

@arjanwrites ah hello! Nice to meet u again too. It's been a while. Am gettin ready. actually stuck on delayed plane on runway in montreal!

28 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to arjanwrites

That is 28 minutes ago...and people are already waiting for his show...HE's not even in NY yet guys!!! GYAAAAAH. :aah:

Edited by Blue Sky

I would be just a little concerned about one of Mika's latest tweet:

@arjanwrites ah hello! Nice to meet u again too. It's been a while. Am gettin ready. actually stuck on delayed plane on runway in montreal!

That is 28 minutes ago...and people are already waiting for his show...HE's not even in NY yet guys!!! GYAAAAAH. :aah:

Kelzy and I totally predicted that would happen last night. Seriously. :naughty:

hopefully water! :naughty:

Very good suggestion Guy....and a shower would be nice too. It is SO sweaty here:shocked:

I am not there yet (at the venue) I will be going along later with the flag:thumb_yello:

As did Christine and I.:roftl:

He's quite predictable in some (weird) ways

I know, which is pretty sad. It's not good when we're able to predict things that shouldn't be happening :lol3:

Very good suggestion Guy....and a shower would be nice too. It is SO sweaty here:shocked:

I am not there yet (at the venue) I will be going along later with the flag:thumb_yello:

can you make a little heart on it to represent me? i'm there in spirit! :wub2:

I would be just a little concerned about one of Mika's latest tweets:

well, at least it's not his fault :naughty:

so he is still mine mine mine mine!! :naughty: