MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

I have been listening to the EP so much.............my hubby is up tp this point :bash:

OR

:crash:

Or perhaps

:blowup:

It's the same with my husband ...

Maybe there should be a club for the frustrated boyfriends, husband, ... of Mika-fans :wink2::naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

:naughty:

I have been listening to the EP so much.............my hubby is up tp this point :bash:

OR

:crash:

Or perhaps

:blowup:

OMG me too Lucy!!! Austin is about to MURDER me - but, Alysia on the other hand is LOVING it (so is Taiyla)

Maybe there should be a club for the frustrated boyfriends, husband, ... of Mika-fans :wink2::naughty:

THAT would be ideal!!!! and for the FRUSTRATED teen age sons who are (all of a sudden homophobic) :sneaky2:

My oldest son refuses to listen to Mika or Rufus at the moment - I think it is the hormones!!!!! :teehee:

THAT would be ideal!!!! and for the FRUSTRATED teen age sons who are (all of a sudden homophobic) :sneaky2:

My oldest son refuses to listen to Mika or Rufus at the moment - I think it is the hormones!!!!! :teehee:

:roftl:

My husband actually likes his music ... I catch him singing Mika-songs when he thinks I'm not around :naughty: He even went to the gig in Brussels twice with me :wub2:

But when I'm near, he's always laughing with Mika ... and telling me he is gay (although I don't care about that)

I think he's a bit intimidated be Mika and his look :biggrin2:

My husband actually likes his music ... I catch him singing Mika-songs when he thinks I'm not around :naughty: He even went to the gig in Brussels twice with me :wub2:

But when I'm near, he's always laughing with Mika ... and telling me he is gay (although I don't care about that)

SAME here!!!! My son is ALWAYS singing the songs and in the car I see his legs moving (he can't be still - wants to totally dance) but, he is going through something right now . . . I dunno! I think it is the tender age - and the fact that I immerse myself in gay men :das: After all his father is gay (and he dosen't have a problem telling anyone THAT) :lmao:

Edited by HollyD

:lmfao:

I can see now....all of them complaining about us.

Stop chatting up Lucy, I am getting jealous :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

:teehee::teehee:

OMG me too Lucy!!! Austin is about to MURDER me - but, Alysia on the other hand is LOVING it (so is Taiyla)

:snog:

Alysia is on our side!

Good boy!!

:lmfao:

Play Britney then LOL

I think they all are. Besides being an amazing human being, sweet, kind and friendly........he is such a CANDY!!!!

My hubby does the same thing. He went with me to my first two shows but guys got fresh with him :blush-anim-cl:

My hubby knows relax and lollipop:blush-anim-cl:

Alysia is on our side!!!

Good boy!!

Alysia wants to go to as MANY shows as he can - - - he is ALL up in MIKA - and Alysia

LOVES Rufus too . . . ALYSIA R O C K S . . .

and OMG just wait till he is in queue . . all of the girls are going to be :fangurl: he is SO gorgeous!!! :das:

AND he has the BEST personality!!! :wub2:

SAME here!!!! My son is ALWAYS singing the songs and in the car I see his legs moving (he can't be still - wants to totally dance) but, he is going through something right now . . . I dunno! I think it is the tender age - and the fact that I immerse myself in gay men :das: After all his father is gay (and he dosen't have a problem telling anyone THAT) :lmao:

I just think is the age. He will be alright :teehee:

I have no clue:blink:

It was only a joke ... I'm not such a Britney-fan ... and I think she is changing with the season ...

:teehee::teehee:

You really think that???

Hey, btw, my hubby said you are shy!

OMG Lucy!!! Remember the FIRST time I ever met your hubby in Fort Lauderdale . . . remember me and Alex were LIKE :swoon: YEAH - I think that! LMFAO

YOU K N O W I am NOT shy . . . I am JUST shy around him, cause I don't want him to know HOW crazy I am!!!! After all I want him to like me and TRUST me with you!!!! :naughty:

OMG Lucy!!! Remember the FIRST time I ever met your hubby in Fort Lauderdale . . . remember me and Alex were LIKE :swoon: YEAH - I think that! LMFAO

YOU K N O W I am NOT shy . . . I am JUST shy around him, cause I don't want him to know HOW crazy I am!!!! After all I want him to like me and TRUST me with you!!!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He knows I am crazy and he also knows we have that in commom!!!! LOL

You know what else he said....when he was driving to the airport...he said both of us were knocked out and with our mouth open LMFAO!!!!!

I like her music but I don't think I am a fan though.

I like her music too ... especially the old songs. It's just her attitude I don't like ...

Sorry ... if my joke wasn't appropriate :blush-anim-cl:

I like her music too ... especially the old songs. It's just her attitude I don't like ...

Sorry ... if my joke wasn't appropriate :blush-anim-cl:

oh please dont apologized. It is not a big deal. Perhaps I used the wrong smiley LOL

Yeah...her personality is a bit weird. I guess we all are weird but she takes it to another level...

OMG HOLLY!!!!!

I was in my office and then read you post and LAUGH so LOUD!!!

OMG! It is TRUE! uuuhh hhhuuuhhhh like father like son! :blush-anim-cl:

You know what else he said....when he was driving to the airport...he said both of us were knocked out and with our mouth open LMFAO!!!!!

OMG LUCY! THAT made me laugh out loud - cause I know it is TRUE - and I can just picture it! OMFG . . . .

and do you know on the PLANE I must have fallen asleep for a minute cause the pilot came over the intercom and woke me up and I jumped SKY high, like I had been shot! I bet I was snoring on that plane - SO embarrassing!!!! eewww I hate the thought - I must have looked c r a z y!!! :puking: